A good vacuum cleaner is one of the best investments that you can make. With a good vacuum cleaner, the entire process of cleaning your floors, and getting rid of all of the gunk that’s on those floors, is significantly easier.
Instead of having to spend hours sweeping up dust and dirt, you can use a vacuum cleaner. By using a vacuum cleaner, that entire task will take significantly less time, and it will all go into the vacuum, and then into the garbage. This is just one example of how a good vacuum cleaner makes your life easier.
Today, it doesn’t cost a lot of money to buy a good vacuum cleaner. You can buy a great vacuum cleaner for less than $150. For that $150, you can buy a vacuum cleaner that lasts for many years, and provides a significant amount of cleaning power.
Vacuum | Recommended
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
In this guide, you’re going to learn about the best vacuum cleaners that you can buy for under $150. There are twelve of them, and six different types of vacuums are seen in this guide.
You’re going to learn about the best robot vacuums, wet-dry vacuums, handheld vacuums, canister vacuums, stick vacuums, and upright vacuums. Each one of these vacuum cleaners is a little different, and you’re going to learn what makes them different. From that information, you’ll be able to determine which of these vacuum cleaners is the best one for you!
- What Are The Best Canister Vacuums Under $150?
- 5) Ovente Black ST2010 Bagless Canister Vacuum
- 4) Severin Germany Vacuum Cleaner
- 3) Eureka NEN110B Whirlwind Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 2) Eureka 3670M Canister Cleaner
- 1) Hoover CH30000 Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- What Are The Best Handheld Vacuums Under $150?
- 5) BISSELL 29869 AeroSlim Cordless Handheld Vacuum
- 4) Holife Vacuums-1pcs Handheld Vacuum
- 3) BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42 Dustbuster
- 2) GeeMo 8500PA Wet&Dry Handheld Vacuum
- 1) Shark WV201 WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum
- What Are The Best Robot Vacuums Under $150?
- 5) Lexvss Premium Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 4) Lefant M201 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 3) ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 2) iMartine Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 1) OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- What Are The Best Upright Vacuums Under $150?
- 5) Hoover UH71250 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 4) Eureka NEU202 PowerSpeed Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 3) BISSELL Cleanview Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 2) Kenmore DU2012 AllergenSeal Bagless Upright Vacuum
- 1) Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- What Are The Best Wet/Dry Vacuums Under $150?
- 5) MOOSOO Portable Wet&Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 4) Armor All, AA255 Wet/Dry Utility Vacuum
- 3) Vacmaster VBV1210 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 2) DeWALT 6 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac
- 1) CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595
- What Should You Look For, When Searching For The Best Vacuum Cleaner Under $150?
What Are The Best Canister Vacuums Under $150?
5) Ovente Black ST2010 Bagless Canister Vacuum
- Powerful & Bagless - This vacuum is equipped with 1200 watts that uses non-stop suction to deep clean surfaces...
- Advanced Multi-level Filtration - Say goodbye to dirt! The high efficiency particulate air filtration system...
- Packed with Attachments - It comes with premium attachments for cleaning various surfaces: floor brush,...
4) Severin Germany Vacuum Cleaner
The Severin Germany Vacuum Cleaner is a sleek and well-designed canister vacuum. It has a pretty aesthetic design, and moving it around is easy, due to its small size and the wheels. Using it is also easy, due to the clear and concise design.
You can use this vacuum cleaner on carpets, rugs, and any hard floor. Just like the Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, there is a floor nozzle with a switch that you will be using to do this. Vacuuming is an easy and effortless process, due to the suction power.
If you need to vacuum different kinds of spaces/surfaces, you have several accessories to choose from. You can use a parquet nozzle, crevice nozzle, an upholstery tool, or a furniture tool.
- GERMAN ENGINEERED HIGH QUALITY HOME APPLIANCE: Severin's Vacuum Cleaner is among the best in the world and is...
- EASY TO CLEAN AND READY TO USE: This floor vacuum cleaner cleans hard-floors and carpets. It's easy to handle,...
- FUNCTIONAL TOOLS: Severin's Vacuum Cleaner has a switchable Premium-Eco floor nozzle with rollers, an...
3) Eureka NEN110B Whirlwind Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Innovative Multi-Surface vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an...
- 1.2L dust container, no maintenance costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and...
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver: vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The...
2) Eureka 3670M Canister Cleaner
- Dust bag capacity is up to 2.5 liters. Lightweight & Lifetable Conveniently: The lightweight vacuum cleaner at...
- Whole Home Cleaning: The lightweight vacuum cleaner at less than 9 lbs. allows you to carry it around the...
- Powerful Cleaning: The 10-amp motor provides continuous, powerful suction for deep cleanings.
1) Hoover CH30000 Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- ABOVE FLOOR CLEANING: Use the stretch hose to extend your cleaning reach into tight spaces vacuums cannot...
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 8 pounds, carry it by hand or over your shoulder, enabling easy maneuverability and...
- BUILT-IN BLOWER: For jobs requiring forced air, built-in blower easy disseminates dust and debris.
What Are The Best Handheld Vacuums Under $150?
5) BISSELL 29869 AeroSlim Cordless Handheld Vacuum
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to...
- Cordless Power: Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 minutes of cordless cleaning power for quick clean ups...
- On-the-Go Cleaning. Compact enough to store, clean and charge in your car or office.
4) Holife Vacuums-1pcs Handheld Vacuum
No products found.
3) BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42 Dustbuster
The BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42 Dustbuster is a well-designed handheld vacuum. It feels good to hold and move around. All of the buttons are clearly labeled and delineated.
You can use this handheld vacuum to vacuum up things like food crumbs, small clumps of dirt and dust, along with other small messes. Anything larger/denser than that will be rather difficult, though.
Due to the small form-factor of the BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42, it’s great for vacuuming in small spaces. Small spaces such as crevices, nooks and crannies. As well as on pillows and other small surfaces.
- MULTI-SURFACE USE – Removes hair, dirt, and debris from carpets, car interiors, furniture, and high-traffic...
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – Easy to carry and maneuver, even in tight spaces.
- CREVICE TOOL – Accesses hard-to-reach areas like between couch cushions and on top of shelves.
2) GeeMo 8500PA Wet&Dry Handheld Vacuum
No products found.
1) Shark WV201 WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum
- POWERFUL CORDLESS SUCTION: High-speed, brushless motor delivers unbelievable suction power.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT: At just 1.4 lbs., the hand vacuum is designed for maneuverability and easy cleaning.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: Hand vacuum maintenance is simple with a detachable dust cup and easily removable filter...
What Are The Best Robot Vacuums Under $150?
5) Lexvss Premium Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Lexvss Premium Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a powerful robot vacuum that gives you great performance, and smartphone functionality.
You can use this robot vacuum on hard and soft floors. But, unless those soft floors are thin, it can be very difficult to vacuum up the dirt and dust on them. Hard floors, however, are very easy for the Lexvss Premium Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner to vacuum.
To use the robot vacuum, you can use a remote, or your smartphone. Either one of those devices allows you to create a custom schedule, change the cleaning mode, turn the vacuum on and off, and tell it to recharge.
On a single charge, the Lexvss Premium Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner gives you 100-minutes of battery-life.
- 【HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY & AUTO CHARGING】- The Pureatic V2 robotic cleaner seeks the charging dock...
- 【TOP NOTCH PERFORMANCE】- The Pureactic V2 robot vaccum cleaner adopts 360°anti-collision and...
- 【ALL UNDER ULTRA THIN DESIGN】- The ultra-thin robotic vacuum cleaner is unique from other traditional...
4) Lefant M201 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 👍【Upgraded FreeMove Technology 2.0】: The Robot Vacuum has upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared...
- 🌟【3 Clean Modes Your Needs】: Smart Vacuum Robot Cleaner supports 3 clean modes including ➊Auto...
- 💪【Strong Suction】: Robot Vacuum Cleaner powered by a strong digital motor, the lefant robot vacuum...
3) ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with 2 side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to...
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Works with Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes with 5 plus...
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes. Noise Level...
2) iMartine Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
1) OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 👩🏻🔬This OKP K2 robotic vacuum cleaner is for your daily home clean.
- 🤔Why OKP K2 no suction:Please make sure the robot is in HIGH running working mode,you could check out via...
- 🧠4 Clean Modes Cater to Your Needs:Smart Vacuum Robot Cleaner supports 4 clean modes including ➊Auto...
What Are The Best Upright Vacuums Under $150?
5) Hoover UH71250 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- HASSLE-FREE CORD REWIND: 25 feet power cord automatically retracts in seconds so you never have to wrap a cord...
- DEEP CLEANING POWER: WindTunnel 2 Technology creates 2 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris...
- OPTIMIZED CLEANING: The multi-floor brush roll allows you to turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on...
4) Eureka NEU202 PowerSpeed Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Automatic Cord Rewind: Wraps 25’ cord with a push of a button for hassle-free storage.Voltage:120...
- All-floor Powerful Cleaning: By turning the 5 floor selection dial, this versatile vacuum cleaner with 12....
- Lightweight and Lift able: It is easy to carry around the 12. 3-lbs upright vacuum cleaner for easy and quick...
3) BISSELL Cleanview Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The BISSELL Cleanview Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a powerful and mobile upright vacuum. You can use this upright vacuum to vacuum just about any surface, and it won’t have any problems or difficulties doing that.
What’s especially nice about the upright vacuum, though, is the fact that it’s much lighter than other upright vacuums. Moving it around is quite easy, and so is storing it. Plus, there’s a swivel steering feature, which allows you to swivel the vacuum around, into various spaces.
Through the use of a Triple Action Brush Roll, and various pet tools, the BISSELL Cleanview Upright Pet Vacuum Cleaner is exceptionally good at removing pet hair, as well as dirt, dust, and debris.
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save...
- SWIVEL STEERING FOR MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY. Makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles easy.
- TRIPLE ACTION BRUSH ROLL. Loosens, lifts and removes embedded pet hair.
2) Kenmore DU2012 AllergenSeal Bagless Upright Vacuum
- BAGLESS UPRIGHT VACUUM: Remove pet hair, dirt and more with this multifloor, multi-surface designed vacuum for...
- HEPA FILTER SYSTEM Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99.7% of dirt, trapping dirt inside the vacuum reducing...
- POWERFUL CLEANING: 2-motor system excels in suction power. Suction control provides optimal airflow and...
1) Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Just like the BISSELL Cleanview Upright Pet Vacuum Cleaner, the Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner is lightweight and easy to maneuver. It’s also very powerful, and gives you a lot of cleaning power. But, it lacks the pet-related features that the BISSELL Cleanview Upright Pet Vacuum Cleaner offers.
Using this upright vacuum, you can vacuum on all kinds of floors and surfaces, with tremendous ease. Vacuuming is very easy, due to this cleaning power, as well as the mobility that the vacuum cleaner offers.
If you want a powerful upright vacuum, and you don’t care about pet-related features, then the Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner is a good choice.
- Every purchase saves pets
- One pass technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the initial pass (removes...
- Powerful, multi cyclonic suction system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it...
What Are The Best Wet/Dry Vacuums Under $150?
5) MOOSOO Portable Wet&Dry Vacuum Cleaner
No products found.
4) Armor All, AA255 Wet/Dry Utility Vacuum
- 2.5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 2 Peak HP Motor
- 10 Ft. Cord With Cord Wrap
3) Vacmaster VBV1210 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Easily Convert from Wet/Dry Vacuum to 210 MPH Handheld Blower
- 19-Foot Cleaning Reach with Hose and Power Cord
- Integrated Accessory Storage
2) DeWALT 6 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac
The DeWALT 6 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac is a very powerful wet/dry vacuum. What sets it apart from many other wet/dry vacuums is the fact that it’s quite small. This makes it easy for you to move the vacuum around, and to use it in smaller spaces.
Using this wet/dry vacuum, you can quickly vacuum up wet material, and dry material, of all sorts. The maximum capacity is 6-gallons, and when the tank is full, you can remove the lid and dump the materials out.
- Portable 6 Gallon wet/dry vac ideal for small clean-up jobs
- Powerful 4 peak horsepower motor provides just the amount of suction needed to most any cleanup job
- Ultra durable rubberized casters allow smooth swiveling for ease of movement
1) CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595
The CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595 is an exceptionally powerful wet/dry vacuum. Like all wet/dry vacuums, you can vacuum up wet materials, and dry materials. Using this particular wet/dry vacuum, though, the process is almost effortless.
Due to the small and concise design of this wet/dry vacuum, moving it around is quite easy. When the canister is full of wet material – such as water – it can be much heavier, though.
What’s especially nice about the CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595 is the fact that it has a 16-gallon capacity. That is a lot of material that you can vacuum up.
- HEAVY-DUTY: Powerful 6.5 Peak HP provides extra power for large projects in the garage, shop and on the...
- BUILT-IN BLOWER PORT: Rear blowing port on this wet dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass...
- OVERSIZED DRAIN: Built-in oversized drain on the wet/dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids
What Should You Look For, When Searching For The Best Vacuum Cleaner Under $150?
In this part of the buying guide, you’re going to learn about the key questions you need to ask, when you’re searching for the best vacuum cleaner under $150.
What Surfaces And Materials Do You Intend To Vacuum?
If you intend to vacuum on carpets and rugs, then an upright vacuum, or a canister vacuum, would be ideal. But, if you just want to vacuum on hard floors in a quick and easy manner, then a stick vacuum would be great. Perhaps, you’re working on a construction site, and if that’s the case, a wet/dry vacuum is the best choice.
You need to consider the surface, as well as the material. Naturally, if you’re going to be vacuuming up water, then a wet/dry vacuum is great. Or, if you’re going to be vacuuming up small food messes, then a handheld vacuum is a good choice.
How Big Is The Space You Will Be Vacuuming In?
What space are you going to be vacuuming in? If it’s a studio apartment, you’re going to need a vacuum that is smaller, and a bit more mobile. But, if you’re vacuuming in a larger space, then you can get a bigger vacuum cleaner, and it won’t affect your experience too much.
Ideally, though, you’ll purchase a vacuum cleaner that isn’t too big, but not too small either. Really big vacuum cleaners can be hard to move around and store, but vacuum cleaners that are too small don’t always have a lot of cleaning power.
Vacuum | Recommended
Vacuum cleaners make life a lot easier, and it’s really easy to find a good vacuum cleaner today, since they’re so cheap!
By reading this guide, and considering the suggestions, you won’t have any problems finding a great vacuum cleaner that is under $150 and perfect for you!
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Previously In Our Recommended List
Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum
The Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum is a very powerful vacuum. It gives you as much suction power as a traditional upright vacuum, but it’s housed within a canister-shaped unit.
Moving the vacuum around is quite easy, due to the canister-shape. On the bottom, there are wheels, and these wheels make it easy to maneuver the vacuum. Due to the small size of the vacuum, picking it up is very easy, and so is storing it.
When you are using the Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, you’re going to be making use of the floor nozzle. This floor nozzle has a large suction pathway, making it easy for you to vacuum up larger pieces of debris. It’s also designed for both hard floors, and soft floors. There’s a switch that you can press to switch between the two.
Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Just like the BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42, the Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner has a nice, clean design. Using the vacuum feels good, and it’s an easy vacuuming experience.
You can use this handheld vacuum on many different surfaces, including hard floors and rugs and carpets. But, the thicker the rug/carpet is, the harder the vacuuming process will be. But, you can still get rid of dust and dirt.
What’s nice about the Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is the attachments it comes with. Using the crevice nozzle, it’s easier to vacuum in really tight spaces. Using the brush nozzle, picking up larger clumps of dust is easy. But, what’s really cool is using the rubber jar tool, because then you can pick up liquids, such as spilled milk or water. These create a versatile handheld vacuum.
Roborock C10 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Roborock C10 is an exceptionally powerful robot vacuum. You have access to a great deal of suction power, and this suction power makes it easy to vacuum on any surface-type.
To use the Roborock C10, you’ll need to use the remote, or the smartphone app. Both of these work well, and give you all of the features you’d expect a robot vacuum to offer.
On a single charge, you have access to around 1-hour of battery-life. This is the biggest flaw of the Roborock C10.
ONSON Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Just as a stick vacuum should be, the ONSON Stick Vacuum Cleaner is very light, and easy to hold and move around.
When you are using this stick vacuum, even on the higher suction settings, it makes very little noise. You don’t have to deal with any annoying humming and throbbing noises that vacuum cleaners often make.
Using the ONSON Stick Vacuum Cleaner, you can vacuum on any hard floor. You can also vacuum on couches, chairs, pillows, and other kinds of upholstery. But, rugs and carpets are very difficult to vacuum, due to the suction power and design of this stick vacuum.
JASHEN Powerful Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The JASHEN Powerful Stick Vacuum Cleaner is a great stick vacuum that gives you two modes. You can use the vacuum as a regular stick vacuum, or, with the press of a button, turn it into a handheld vacuum. This enhances the versatility of the vacuum, making it easier to vacuum in all kinds of different spaces.
When using the JASHEN Powerful Stick Vacuum Cleaner, you can vacuum on a variety of different surfaces. But, really soft and thick surfaces are quite challenging. Any other surface is fairly easy, though.
What’s nice about this stick vacuum, too, is that it doesn’t make much noise. It doesn’t make much noise, which makes using it more enjoyable.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API