Laminate floors are floors that consist of several layers of synthetic flooring. Having these synthetic layers allows for a very beautiful aesthetic, and a nice surface to walk on. But, the biggest issue with laminate floors is the fact that not only do they get dirty very easily, but they can also very difficult to clean.
The reason why laminate floors are difficult to clean is that they’re made of very sensitive material, and this material can get scratched quite easily. That’s why, you need a special tool that can properly remove the dirt, dust, and debris from your laminate floors.
Vacuum | Bestsellers
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
In this buying guide, you’re going to learn about the eight best vacuum cleaners for laminate floors. These are the vacuum cleaners that do a great job cleaning everything off of your laminate floors, and keeping things nice and clean. More importantly, though, they don’t damage the floors.
When you’re done reading about those different vacuum cleaners, you’re going to learn about the different questions that you need to ask yourself, so that you can find the right vacuum cleaner for your particular needs.
- What Are The Best Vacuum Cleaners For Laminate Floors?
- Stick Vacuums
- 5) MOOSOO Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 4) NEQUARE S181 Stick Vacuum
- 3) Eureka NES510 Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum
- 2) Kenmore DS4020 Cordless Stick Vacuum
- 1) Shark Rocket HV322 Corded Stick Vacuum
- Robot Vacuums
- 5) ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner
- 4) YTE X580 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 3) Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
- 2) iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
- 1) APOSEN A710 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Canister Vacuums
- 5) MOOSOO MS155 Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 4) Kenmore 600 Series Canister Vacuum
- 3) Bissell 2156A Zing Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 2) Eureka 3670M Canister Vacumm Cleaner
- 1) Hoover CH30000 Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Upright Vacuums
- 5) Hoover ONEPWR Cordless FloorMate Jet Hard Floor Cleaner
- 4) Eureka NEU202 PowerSpeed Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 3) Eureka NEU100 Airspeed Bagless Upright Vacuum
- 2) Shark NV352 Navigator Upright Vacuum
- 1) Shark Rotator NV501 Upright Bagless Vacuum
- When Searching For The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Laminate Floors
- What Kind Of Vacuum Do You Want?
- Will You Be Vacuuming On Other Floors?
- What Will You Be Vacuuming?
What Are The Best Vacuum Cleaners For Laminate Floors?
5) MOOSOO Stick Vacuum Cleaner
With a weight of only 3.3-pounds, the MOOSOO Stick Vacuum Cleaner is lighter than the Iwoly V600. But, despite the weight difference, it doesn’t offer that many other differences.
Using the MOOSOO Stick Vacuum Cleaner is just like using the Iwoly V600. All of the different design features and attributes are almost the same. But, this stick vacuum does look a bit nicer, and it feels a little more comfortable to move around and use.
What’s quite nice about the MOOSOO Stick Vacuum Cleaner, in comparison to other stick vacuums, is that you can vacuum carpets, couches, and other thick surfaces. Most stick vacuums don’t offer a lot of suction power, but this stick vacuum does.
- [Super Long-lasting Battery & Powerful Suction]: Outstanding 20-28mins CORDLESS running time ensures thorough...
- [High-efficiency Cyclone + HEPA Filtration System]: It creates a high speed rotating airflow to remove...
- [Convenient Cordless Using + Widely Applicable Two Modes]: Wireless design makes you away from the hassle of...
4) NEQUARE S181 Stick Vacuum
- Dual-HEPA Filtration Design: The vacuum cleaner designed with 4-stages filtration system, cyclone reduces bulk...
- 2021 lastest LED Motorized Floor Head: The stiff nylon bristles on the brush bar spin at high speed to agitate...
- Rotatable Motorized Brush: The 180° rotatable design makes it simple to clean every corner of your house. Our...
3) Eureka NES510 Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum
- Multifloor cleaning with fingertip brush roll controls and motorized floor nozzle to easily switch between...
- Lightweight, at only 7.4 lbs. Easily converts to a portable hand vacuum for convenient above floor cleaning,...
- Advanced swivel steering provides excellent control and makes it easy to maneuver around and reach under...
2) Kenmore DS4020 Cordless Stick Vacuum
- 2200mAh LITHIUM-ION BATTERY & 40MIN RUNTIME: Rechargeable 21.6V Lithium-Ion battery features up to 40 minutes...
- LESS THAN 5 POUNDS: This 2-in-1 Stick Vac has a super lightweight design & is perfect for above floor cleaning...
- CORDLESS VACUUM w/ 2-SPEED MODES: 8000PA of powerful suction thoroughly cleans your home without the hassle of...
1) Shark Rocket HV322 Corded Stick Vacuum
- No loss of suction. To clean bare floors, area rugs, or with accessories-slide the power switch to setting l,...
- Powerful 2 in 1 vacuum deep cleans your carpets and hardwood floors
- Perfect for quick pickups; Cord length: 25 feet
5) ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner
What makes the ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner special is the fact that it’s not just a robot vacuum. It’s also a robot mop. While the V5s is vacuuming your laminate floors, it’s also mopping them.
Having access to these two features is great, since it provides convenience and efficiency. Mopping isn’t always easy, especially not on a laminate floor, but the V5s is gentle and precise, ensuring that none of your flooring gets scratched, but that everything is cleaned and looking nice.
If you’re looking for a powerful vacuum, though, this may not be the best choice. While it’s quite good at removing dirt and dust, it’s not always great at removing those things when they’re clumped together in thick bunches. But, for a great vacuuming/mop combo, the V5s is excellent!
- 【2-In-1 Sweeping And Mopping】: Sweeping system provides a powerful suction in vacuum mode. Mopping system...
- 【Enhanced Motor】:Quiet, but still powerful.It can easily and efficiently collect debris, hair and dirt.
- 【Unique Suction Inlet】: The unique suction structure ensures that pet hair and dirt go into the dustbin...
4) YTE X580 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Precision Lidar Mapping Technology: Features a high-precision Lidar navigation system with 360° real-time...
- Powerful 2700Pa Suction: Boasts great suction power with 3 adjustable levels paired with dual side brushes...
- Smart and Convenient: Choose Multiple cleaning modes via our app. Automatically set up scheduling, manage...
3) Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
The Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S is one of the best robot vacuums available. It doesn’t have smartphone functionality, and it isn’t the fanciest robot vacuum, but what it offers is convenience.
When you tell the 11S to clean, it cleans. It moves across your laminate floors and gets rid of dirt, dust, and debris. It moves slowly, but methodically, ensuring that your floors are nice and clean. And, when it comes from one surface to another – such as a hard floor to a carpet – BoostIQ adjusts the suction for that particular vacuuming task, and then reduces the suction right after that, to save energy.
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased...
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is...
2) iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
- CLEAN SMARTER - The 600 series is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean...
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets &...
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while...
1) APOSEN A710 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 【Affordable & Reliable】Are you hesitate price between unknown robot vacuum and famous brand? To promote an...
- 【Powerful & Quiet】APOSEN Robot Vacuum has 2200Pa strong suction, 3-stage cleaning system, and dual...
- 【Smart App & Voice Control】Smart robotic vacuum cleaner built-in wifi and works with both Google Assistant...
5) MOOSOO MS155 Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- [Advanced Bagless Canister Vacuum]: Designed to clean all areas and surfaces of your entire home, den,...
- [Impressive Powerful Suction]: The Canister Vacuum Cleaner features 19000Pa extreme powerful suction, you do...
- [Advanced Multi-level Filtration]: Say goodbye to allergies! It creates a high speed rotating airflow to...
4) Kenmore 600 Series Canister Vacuum
The Kenmore 600 Series Canister Vacuum is a lot like a regular upright vacuum. But, it’s smaller, more compact, and a lot easier to move and store. Plus, this canister vacuum comes with different brushes that are great at gently removing dirt, dust, and debris from your laminate floors.
Having access to those different brushes and tools – such as the Pet PowerMate Tool, for cleaning up pet hair – makes using the Kenmore 600 Series Canister Vacuum a very enjoyable experience. You have access to plenty of suction power, and excellent cleaning tools that are great for gently cleaning on laminate floors.
- BAGGED CANISTER VACUUM: Multipurpose design w/swivel head cleans all areas and surfaces in your home, den,...
- PET POWERMATE: Motorized attachment lifts stubborn pet hair, dander and dirt quickly from surfaces. Eliminates...
- POP-N-GO BRUSH: Stores inside vacuum, attaches to handle and wand in a snap for bare floor cleaning
3) Bissell 2156A Zing Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Dirt cup capacity 2 liters; Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning; Plus, no more bags...
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power rating : 9 ampere
- Dirt cup filters and post motor filter help capture more fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and...
2) Eureka 3670M Canister Vacumm Cleaner
- Dust bag capacity is up to 2.5 liters. Lightweight & Lifetable Conveniently: The lightweight vacuum cleaner at...
- Powerful Cleaning: The 10-amp motor provides continuous, powerful suction for deep cleanings.
- Blower Port: Conveniently blows away dirt and debris to clean garages and outdoor spaces easily.
1) Hoover CH30000 Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- ABOVE FLOOR CLEANING: Use the stretch hose to extend your cleaning reach into tight spaces vacuums cannot...
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 8 pounds, carry it by hand or over your shoulder, enabling easy maneuverability and...
- BUILT-IN BLOWER: For jobs requiring forced air, built-in blower easy disseminates dust and debris.
5) Hoover ONEPWR Cordless FloorMate Jet Hard Floor Cleaner
With a weight of 10.4-pounds, the Hoover ONEPWR Cordless FloorMate Jet Hard Floor Cleaner is exceptionally light for an upright vacuum. But, what’s cool about it is the fact that it vacuums and washes your floors, at the same time.
Water comes out of the vacuum, and this water loosens up the dirt and debris that’s on the floor. Then, the soft brush comes and removes that dirt and debris, making your floors look much nicer.
Since this vacuum is lightweight and cordless, it’s one of the easiest vacuums to move around. For convenience and efficiency, you can’t go wrong with the Hoover ONEPWR Cordless FloorMate Jet Hard Floor Cleaner!
- Vacuums while washing: For one-step cleaning on multiple sealed surfaces including hardwoods, tile and...
- Cordless: Delivers cord-free convenience powered by the removable and rechargeable ONEPWR 3.0 Ah battery
- Microfiber brush roll: Gently washes & scrubs to loosen debris and clean multiple floor types
4) Eureka NEU202 PowerSpeed Upright Vacuum Cleaner
For an upright vacuum, the Eureka NEU202 PowerSpeed Upright Vacuum Cleaner doesn’t weigh that much. With a weight of 17.9-pounds, and a concise design, the NEU202 is one of the most convenient upright vacuums available.
What makes it great for laminate floors is the softness of the brush, and the fact that you have access to five different height adjustment settings. These height adjustment settings allow you to clean on a wide variety of different kinds of floors.
It’s easy to clean laminate floors, if you select the right height setting, and the soft brush and powerful suction makes it easy to vacuum what’s on those floors.
- Automatic Cord Rewind: Wraps 25’ cord with a push of a button for hassle-free storage
- All-floor Powerful Cleaning: By turning the 5 floor selection dial, this versatile vacuum cleaner with 12....
- Lightweight & Lift able: It is easy to carry around the 12. 3-lbs upright vacuum cleaner for easy and quick...
3) Eureka NEU100 Airspeed Bagless Upright Vacuum
- Quick release handle for effortless above floor cleaning. Attach the crevice tool or dusting brush to the end...
- Powerful all floor suction extracts dirt and hair from hard floors and carpets ease; It is 10 5” wide...
- Lightweight at only 7.7 pounds with its compact and featherweight design this vacuum can store in any space in...
- Lift-Away: Lift Away the detachable pod and easily clean, above-floor areas like stairs and furniture.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Powerful, lightweight, and versatile at only 14 lbs.
1) Shark Rotator NV501 Upright Bagless Vacuum
- Dust cup capacity 1.3 quarts. Powerful upright vacuum with lift away pod for convenient cleaning of stairs and...
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology, HEPA
- Rotator technology enhanced swivel steering and better deep carpet cleaning
When Searching For The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Laminate Floors
What Kind Of Vacuum Do You Want?
In this guide, you learned about eight different vacuums. Some of these vacuums were upright vacuums, some were robot vacuums, some were canister vacuums, and some were stick vacuums.
Each type of vacuum has its own merits and advantages, and that’s why it’s so important that you know what kind of vacuum you want. If you want mobility, then a stick vacuum is a great choice. But, if you want mobility and excellent cleaning performance, then a canister vacuum is better.
There are many other examples, so make sure to do your research and to consider the cleaning power that you need, the mobility and convenience you want, and what vacuum cleaner would work best for you.
Will You Be Vacuuming On Other Floors?
If you’re just going to be vacuuming on laminate floors, then this isn’t as important. But, if you’re going to be vacuuming on laminate floors, tile floors, and carpeting, then you need to do some research so that you can find a vacuum cleaner that’s able to properly clean those surfaces.
Before you buy a vacuum cleaner, make sure you’re aware of the surfaces that you’re going to be vacuuming. It’s always good to find a vacuum cleaner that other people have used for those exact purposes.
What Will You Be Vacuuming?
Similar to the last question, what will you be vacuuming? Some of the vacuums that we looked at in this guide are great for removing pet hair, and some of them aren’t very good at that. Some of them are great at removing dust and dirt, and some of them aren’t.
What’s on your laminate floors? What is it that you want to clean? Is it just dirt, dust, and some debris? If that’s the case, then most vacuums will work just fine, but make sure that you’re aware of these things.
Vacuum | Bestsellers
With the right vacuum cleaner, it becomes a lot easier to vacuum on laminate floors. Using this guide will give you a very good idea of what the best vacuum cleaners for laminate floors are. But, make sure to answer the questions outlined above, so you can find the vacuum cleaner that is perfect for you!
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Previously Recommended In Our List
Iwoly V600 Vacuum Cleaner
The Iwoly V600 Vacuum Cleaner is a stick vacuum. So, it’s not that big, and it only weighs around 4.8-pounds. Moving the vacuum around is an almost effortless process, and if you need to clean a space that is hard-to-reach, you can just press a button and turn the V600 into a handheld vacuum.
What makes the Iwoly V600 a great vacuum for laminate floors is the brushroll. When you move the brushroll across your laminate floors, it doesn’t scratch or damage anything. It’s nice and gentle, and sucks up the dirt, dust, and grime that’s on the floor.
Miele Complete C2 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner
The Miele Complete C2 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner is one of the most expensive canister vacuums that you can buy. And, the reason why it’s so expensive has to do with the incredible design, as well as the sheer amount of cleaning power that it offers.
Using this canister vacuum is an incredibly enjoyable experience, due to the clarity of the design and the comfortability that every little button and hose offers.
When you are using this canister vacuum, you have access to two-floor brushes. One of these floor brushes is quite gentle, and is great for laminate floors. And the other floor brush is for thick and dirty floors that require some extra cleaning power.
Last update on 2021-06-16 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API