Today, there are all kinds of different vacuum cleaners available. Many of these vacuum cleaners are quite distinct from one another, because they use different components, designs, and fall into different vacuum cleaner genres.
While there are many vacuum cleaners available, it can still be difficult to find a good vacuum cleaner under $200. A good vacuum cleaner that gives you the ability to easily and efficiently clean your home, without having to deal with any annoying difficulties or challenges.
Vacuum Cleaner Under $200 | Bestsellers
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
In this buying guide, we’re going to solve that problem. You’re going to learn about twelve different vacuum cleaners, all of which are under $200. But, these vacuum cleaners are different from each other. You’re going to learn about two robot vacuums, two stick vacuums, two upright vacuums, two canister vacuums, two handheld vacuums, and two wet/dry vacuums.
These are all a little different from one another. When you’re done reading about those vacuum cleaners, you’re going to read a quick guide on what to consider and look for when searching for the vacuum cleaner for you.
When you’re done reading this guide, you’ll know which vacuum cleaner is the right one for you!
- What Are The Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $200?
- Robot Vacuums
- 2) Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1) GOOVI Robot Vacuum
- Stick Vacuums
- 2) Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum
- 1) MOOSOO 4-in-1 Powerful Suction Stick Vacuum
- Upright Vacuums
- 2) Hoover Pet Max
- 1) BISSELL Cleanview Pet Upright Vacuum
- Canister Vacuums
- 2) eureka WhirlWind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 1) Severin Germany Vacuum Cleaner
- Handheld Vacuums
- 2) BLACK+DECKER Dusbuster Handheld Vacuum
- 1) Shark WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum
- Wet/Dry Vacuums
- 2) CRAFTSMAN Wet/Dry Vac
- 1) DEWALT 20V MAX Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum
- When Searching For The Best Vacuum Cleaner Under $200
What Are The Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $200?
2) Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a robot vacuum cleaner that gives you plenty of cleaning power, a simple and easy-to-use design, and efficiency.
While this isn’t the most elaborate robot vacuum cleaner – in terms of design features – it makes up for that by giving you 1700Pa of suction power. Using this 1700Pa of suction power, you can use this robot vacuum to clean up all of the different surfaces in your home. Even if the surfaces you need to vacuum are thick rugs and carpets, the Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner will do a great job!
If you’re looking for a robot vacuum cleaner that gives you lots of features, though, this isn’t the right robot vacuum cleaner for you. Instead, it’s a basic and powerful robot vacuum cleaner that gets the job done, for an affordable price.
- 1700 Pa Strong Suction Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair: With 1700Pa powerful suction, dual-edge brushes and main...
- Anti-Drop & Anti-Collision Technology: The self-charging robotic vacuum provides smart navigation, guides the...
- Multiple Cleaning Modes and Remote Control: 4 selective cleanings modes-Automatic, Spot, Max Vacuuming, and...
1) GOOVI Robot Vacuum
The GOOVI Robot Vacuum gives you 1600Pa of suction power. This suction power is used in conjunction with brushes that are great at loosening and sweeping up dirt, dust, and small pieces of debris from a variety of different surfaces.
If you have hard floors, or soft floors, then the GOOVI Robot Vacuum is a great choice, because it can vacuum on those surfaces! For especially thick rugs and carpets, though, it might be a little more difficult for you to vacuum on them.
To use this robot vacuum, you’ll be relying on a remote control. Using the remote control, you can adjust the cleaning mode that the robot vacuum is using, as well as doing things like creating a custom schedule and telling the vacuum to recharge or to turn off.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: 1600Pa of intense suction picks up dust, crumbs, and dirts. Ideal for hard wood floor...
- EFFICIENT AND INTELLIGENT: GOOVI slim robot vacuum automatically returns to charging base to recharge when in...
- THOROUGH CLEANING: 2.83” low profile design enables vacuum cleaner glide underneath beds and sofa with ease,...
2) Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum
The Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum is a stick vacuum. It weighs just under eight-pounds, and has a design that is both minimalist, and comfortable to use.
You can use this stick vacuum in the same way that you would a regular upright vacuum. Just push it across your floors, and the floorhead will brush and then vacuum up everything that’s in its path.
If you want a more mobile experience, though, you can attach a different nozzle to the main hose. This allows you to vacuum on ceilings, shelves, and other hard-to-reach places. If you need to vacuum in tight and narrow areas, then you can press a button and turn the vacuum into a handheld vacuum.
In terms of vacuuming performance, the Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum is great for simple messes. For more complex messes or thicker surfaces, this stick vacuum isn’t ideal.
- Converts into a handheld vacuum for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Extra tools allows you to reach tight spaces, tackle pet hair and much more for a whole-home clean
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet cleaning
1) MOOSOO 4-in-1 Powerful Suction Stick Vacuum
- [2020 New Upgrades]: On the basis of the vacuum cleaner, upgrade to a new vacuum, add an adjustable extension...
- [Super Long-lasting Battery & Powerful Suction]: Outstanding 20-28 mins running time ensures thorough cleaning...
- [High-efficiency Cyclone + HEPA Filtration System]: It creates a high speed rotating airflow to remove...
2) Hoover Pet Max
The Hoover Pet Max is an upright vacuum. It’s larger than the vacuums we looked at earlier, but it’s also more powerful. Moving the vacuum around isn’t too challenging, but if you need to move it within tight spaces, that can be a challenge due to the vacuum’s width.
What’s great about the Hoover Pet Max is the performance that it gives you. Using this vacuum cleaner, it’s incredibly easy for you to vacuum on a wide variety of different surfaces. It doesn’t matter if those surfaces are hard floors or soft floors, the Hoover Pet Max can vacuum on them.
Just as the name implies, this vacuum is also designed for cleaning up after pets. This includes pet hair, as well as pet stains. If you have pets that make a lot of messes, then the pet-related features the Hoover Pet Max offers can be invaluable.
- MULTI-FLOOR PERFORMANCE: Delivers optimal results on carpets and hard floors
- RUNS LIKE NEW 3X LONGER: The enhanced MaxLife System delivers longer lasting suction to maintain peak...
- PET TOOL KIT: Multi-purpose tools tackle dirt and pet hair on furniture, stairs and more
1) BISSELL Cleanview Pet Upright Vacuum
The BISSELL Cleanview Pet Upright Vacuum is a lot like the Hoover Pet Max. But, it’s a bit smaller, so moving it around is a more enjoyable and quick experience. That, and you can swivel the cleaner head, which makes it a lot easier to push the vacuum into tight and cramped spaces.
Where the BISSELL Cleanview Pet Upright Vacuum excels is with the Triple Action Brush Roll that it uses. This is an exceptionally well-designed brushroll that makes quick work of any mess on any surface. It’s great for cleaning up after pets, as well as just about anything else.
- Buy Bissell, save pets Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product...
- Triple action brush roll + scatter free technology maximize pet hair pickup – even if it’s embedded
- 27’ power cord automatically rewinds for quick and easy storage. Cleaning path width - 13.5 inch
2) eureka WhirlWind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Innovative Multi-Surface Vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an...
- Lightweight And Easy To Maneuver: Vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The...
- 2.5L Dust Container, No Maintenance Costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and...
1) Severin Germany Vacuum Cleaner
The Severin Germany Vacuum Cleaner isn’t that different from the Severin Canister Vacuum Cleaner. It’s still a canister vacuum, but it’s a bit larger. This larger size can make it a little more difficult to move the vacuum cleaner around. But, with that being said, you shouldn’t have any big problems with it, overall.
Where it differs from the Severin Canister Vacuum Cleaner is in the different nozzles that it offers. These nozzles are well-designed and easy to attach, and they allow you to clean large spaces, small spaces, and on many surfaces.
- GERMAN ENGINEERED HIGH QUALITY HOME APPLIANCE: Severin's Vacuum Cleaner is among the best in the world and is...
- EASY TO CLEAN AND READY TO USE: This floor vacuum cleaner cleans hard-floors and carpets. It's easy to handle,...
- FUNCTIONAL TOOLS: Severin's Vacuum Cleaner has a switchable Premium-Eco floor nozzle with rollers, an...
2) BLACK+DECKER Dusbuster Handheld Vacuum
- Dustbowl capacity 31.8 ounces; Lithium technology provides strong suction and extended run time, 1.5 AH
- Increased bowl capacity, washable bowl and filter
- A crevice tool for hard to reach areas and brush for upholstery
1) Shark WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum
The Shark WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum is a very comfortable handheld vacuum. Holding it in your hand feels great, and this is backed up by excellent suction power and the versatility that comes from the design.
Vacuuming is made very easy, using the Shark WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum, and this is due to the easy-to-use design, as well as the main nozzle. The main nozzle is great for precise vacuuming, and you can attach various brushes to it, making it easy for you to remove dust, dirt, and small pieces of debris.
- POWERFUL CORDLESS SUCTION: High-speed, brushless motor delivers unbelievable suction power.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT: At just 1.4 lbs., the hand vacuum is designed for maneuverability and easy cleaning.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: Hand vacuum maintenance is simple with a detachable dust cup and easily removable filter...
2) CRAFTSMAN Wet/Dry Vac
The CRAFTSMAN Wet/Dry Vac is a wet/dry vacuum. This means that it can vacuum up dry material, as well as wet material such as water and other liquids. But, it’s also a very strong vacuum that is incredibly durable, so you can also vacuum up things like screws, nails, and bolts.
Using the CRAFTSMAN Wet/Dry Vac is an easy experience, due to the simplicity of the design and the mobility that it offers. It’s bulky, but not too bulky, and CRAFTSMAN has designed the vacuum in a manner that allows you to move it around with ease. And, due to the power it offers, you can vacuum up anything quickly and easily.
- 2-IN-1 VAC: powerful shop vacuum that features a detachable blower for clearing leaves and debris from your...
- DUEL-FLEX HOSE WITH POS-I-LOCK: provides 180-degree flexibility at both hose ends for maneuverability and...
- ACCESSORY STORAGE: convenient lid-mounted accessory caddy with hose management keeps all accessories organized...
1) DEWALT 20V MAX Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Gore HEPA wet/dry filter of DEWALT cordless vaccum traps 99.97% of dust at 0.3 microns
- Dual clean-up modes of DEWALT 20V vacuum allow for debris removal with either the front utility nozzle or...
- 1/2 gallon tank with heavy-duty latch is easy to empty and clean
When Searching For The Best Vacuum Cleaner Under $200
Finding the best vacuum cleaner under $200 is quite easy. There are just two questions that you need to ask, and these questions are directly linked with one another.
What Are You Going To Be Vacuuming?
It’s important that you consider what it is, exactly, that you’re going to be vacuuming. If you live in a home with carpeted floors, for example, then you need to find a vacuum that is good at vacuuming on carpeted floors. And the same goes for a wide variety of different surfaces, as well.
You must also consider the specific materials you’ll be vacuuming. If you have pets, and your pets shed a lot, then you should find a vacuum that has pet-related features. Or, if you need to vacuum up water and spilled liquids, a wet/dry vacuum is the best choice.
What Kind Of Vacuum Do You Need?
Right after you’ve determined the surfaces and materials you’re going to be vacuuming, you’ll have a much greater idea of the kind of vacuum that you need.
When you’ve figured out the kind of vacuum that you need, it’s important to look at the different features that each model offers, so that you can find the one that is right for you. For example, some vacuums are a bit smaller and more mobile, and others are large and bulky. It’s important to consider those little details, while looking at vacuums that align with the particular needs you have.
A good vacuum cleaner is a necessity. Finding the right vacuum cleaner doesn’t have to be difficult; instead, it can be a very easy process!
Using this guide, you’ll have an easy time finding the right vacuum cleaner for you. The vacuum cleaner that fulfills all of the vacuuming needs you have, as well as the budgetary needs that you have, as well!
Vacuum Cleaner Under $200 | Bestsellers
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Previously in Our Recommended List
MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
From an aesthetic standpoint, the MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is beautiful. It looks great, has a clear and concise style, and uses simple colors. Using the MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is an effortless experience, thanks to the simplicity of the design.
Just like the Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum, the MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum can turn into a handheld vacuum with just the press of a button. This gives you more options for mobility and flexibility. But, you can also use this stick vacuum as you would a regular upright vacuum.
When it comes to the overall performance of the MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, it’s quite good on hard floors. For softer floors, such as rugs and carpets, the suction isn’t always able to penetrate the depths of those surfaces. But, for hard floors, it’s an easy and quick vacuuming process.
Severin Germany Nonstop Corded Bagless Canister Vacuum
Since the “Severin Germany Nonstop Corded Bagless” is a canister vacuum, it’s quite small. Small, and mobile, so you can move it around just about anywhere.
While this small size may make the vacuum appear as if it lacks strong suction, it doesn’t. Instead, the Severin Canister Vacuum Cleaner is an exceptionally powerful vacuum that’s great for vacuuming on hard floors, and soft floors. It also comes equipped with various accessories and attachments that make vacuuming on certain surfaces a lot easier.
MOOSOO Handheld Vacuum
Most handheld vacuums aren’t very powerful. But, the MOOSOO Handheld Vacuum is an exception, and it’s one of the most powerful handheld vacuums on the market.
What’s nice about this vacuum is that you can adjust the amount of suction you’re using, at any time. This makes it easy to not only save battery-life, but to properly vacuum whatever you’re cleaning.
While you’re vacuuming, a filtration system removes all of the dirt, dust, and allergens that are flowing into the vacuum. This filter is excellent, because it keeps your air clean, and ensures that you aren’t expunging any nasty particles into the air.
DeWALT Poly Wet/Dry Vac
In comparison to the CRAFTSMAN Wet/Dry Vac, the DeWALT Poly Wet/Dry Vac is larger and bulkier. But, it’s also more powerful, and you can harness this power to vacuum up all kinds of wet and dry materials.
Moving the vacuum around can be slightly challenging. But, there’s a handle near the top that you can use to push it around, which makes things more convenient.
What the DeWALT Poly Wet/Dry Vac does well is providing you with all of the suction/cleaning power you’ll ever need. Whatever you need to vacuum, the DeWALT Poly Wet/Dry Vac can clean.
Last update on 2021-06-16 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API