A spot cleaner is a wonderful tool that makes it easy to remove stains and messes of all sorts. With a spot cleaner, you are able to clean on many different surfaces, and one of these surfaces is that of a carpet.
In this guide, you are going to learn about the best spot cleaners for carpets. And then, you are going to learn about how you can find the best spot cleaner, for carpets, that suits the needs that you have.
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- What Are The Best Spot Cleaners For Carpets?
- 6) The BISSELL Pet Stain Eraser Carpet Cleaner
- 5) Hoover FH13010PC Portable Spot Cleaner
- 4) Hoover FH11300PC Portable Spot Cleaner
- 3) The Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet And Upholstery Cleaner
- 2) The BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot And Stain Carpet Cleaner
- 1) The BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner
- What Do You Need To Consider, When Searching For The Best Spot Cleaner For Carpets?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Best Spot Cleaners For Carpets?
6) The BISSELL Pet Stain Eraser Carpet Cleaner
Next up, we have the BISSELL Pet Stain Eraser Carpet Cleaner. If you are looking for a very small and compact device, then this is definitely one to look out for.
To use this spot cleaner, you just need to hold it as you would a handheld vacuum. And then, you can put your finger on the trigger and activate the brushing and suction, while you are moving it across your carpet. Water can be sprayed out of this device, as well, and you can mix the water with cleaning solution. This makes it easier to clean certain surfaces and stains that are especially difficult.
While this is a portable spot cleaner that is very mobile, using it can be a bit tricky since it isn’t able to cover that much space at a single time. So, if you are looking for a spot cleaner built for large spaces, this isn’t it.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to...
- Spray, Scrub, And Suction To Remove Pet Stains And Messes From Carpet, Upholstery, Stairs, Area Rugs, Auto...
- Grab-And-Go Cordless Convenience; Enjoy The Freedom Of A Lithium-Powered, Handheld Carpet Cleaner That Lifts...
5) Hoover FH13010PC Portable Spot Cleaner
- POWERFUL STAIN REMOVER: Tackle any accident, spill or tough set-in stain
- LIGHTWEIGHT SPOT CLEANING: Makes it easy to clean stairs, upholstery or an auto interior
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT: Simply go from one cleaning job to the next with easy and convenient storage
4) Hoover FH11300PC Portable Spot Cleaner
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually...
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5feet hose
3) The Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet And Upholstery Cleaner
From Bissell, once again, we have the Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet And Upholstery Cleaner. This is a great little spot cleaner that has a simple and concise design. It doesn’t look like anything special, but underneath that design there’s quite a bit of power, and a great deal of efficiency.
This is not a large spot cleaner, it’s a small one. And, since it’s small and compact, you are able to move it around with ease. The hose that you are using is also very small, and so is the tool.
While using the tool, you are able to scrub, spray, and vacuum the stains that are on your carpet and upholstery. It’s not a very large tool, nor is it the fastest, so you may need to move over the same stain a number of times. But, soon enough, the stain will melt away and you’ll have a clean carpet!
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product...
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
2) The BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot And Stain Carpet Cleaner
Here, we have the BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot And Stain Carpet Cleaner, which is the last spot cleaner we’re going to be looking at.
With this spot cleaner, you have a small and mobile device that is equipped with a couple of very useful tools. It’s not the most expensive or elaborate spot cleaner, but it certainly works very well!
When you are using this spot cleaner, you’ll be using one of two tools. One of these tools is the tough stain tool, which is designed for removing really tough and thick stains that are hard to reach. And then, the other tool is that of a deep reach tool, which goes into surfaces and removes the stains that are lodged within them deeply.
If you want an affordable and mobile spot cleaner that offers everything you need for spot cleaning on carpets, then this is a great choice!
- Tank capacity 37 ounce; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; Dirt tank capacity
1) The BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner
Here, we have the BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner. In comparison to the other spot cleaners that are available, this one is quite large. It’s a bit heavier and a bit more tedious to move around. But, it offers a significant amount of power and efficiency, which you can use to remove all kinds of nasty stains and messes.
Using a large water tank, you can mix water with cleaning solution. And then, this water is filtered through a hose. There is a tool attached to this hose, and on this tool there is a very strong brush and a suction channel. With the tool, you can clean any stain off of any carpet. And, you can use the tool on many other surfaces, as well!
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell pet foundation and its mission to...
- Our most powerful portable spot and stain cleaner for carpets, stairs, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
- Combines superior suction, scrubbing action and professional cleaning solution to remove stubborn pet stains,...
What Do You Need To Consider, When Searching For The Best Spot Cleaner For Carpets?
What Tools Does The Spot Cleaner Offer?
Every spot cleaner comes with a hose. On this hose, there is a tool that is attached to it. Usually, this tool has a suction mechanism, a spray mechanism, and some kind of brush. For removing stains, that’s really all you need.
With that being said, there are plenty of spot cleaners that come with other tools. Tools that work in a very similar manner, but perform their own distinct functions, and have been designed for other kinds of spot cleaning.
For example, there are tools that are designed for stains that are thick and difficult to remove. These tools use more power, and make it easier for you to scrub and remove nasty and gross stains that you would, normally, have a great deal of trouble removing. There are also tools that are designed for specific kinds of surfaces, such as upholstery, carpeting, or even hard surfaces.
If you know what you are going to be spot cleaning, and the kinds of things that you’ll be dealing with, it will be easier for you to determine the tools that are the most useful for you.
Here is one thing to note, though: no matter what spot cleaner you purchase, make sure it offers spraying, suction, and scrubbing. Those three functions are absolutely essential.
How Big Is The Spot Cleaner?
Size matters. With a big spot cleaner, you’ll have an easier time cleaning in larger spaces and removing larger stains. But, it won’t be as easy to move that spot cleaner around, and you might have some trouble using the spot cleaner to clean tight and small spaces, where there isn’t a lot of room.
With a smaller spot cleaner, it will be easier for you to move the device around, and you won’t have to struggle to clean in those tight and narrow spaces. But, the amount of space that you can clean at any one time won’t be very big. This means that it might take you an extra long amount of time to clean in certain areas and spaces.
It all depends on what your spot cleaning needs are. If you regularly clean up small stains that are in tight spaces, then a smaller spot cleaner is ideal for you. But, if you spot clean large areas and don’t mind a hefty spot cleaner, then a large spot cleaner will be perfect for you.
How Much Does The Spot Cleaner Cost?
Today, you can purchase a good spot cleaner for around $100. If you want something a bit more elaborate and powerful, $150 will get you that. Or, if you want to go all-in and purchase something that’s truly great, then $200 will get you the best of the best.
Make sure you know what your spot cleaning needs are, and what your budget is. When you know those two things, you can find a spot cleaner that has the features you need, but at the price that is right for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Spot Cleaners Designed To Clean?
Spot cleaners are designed to clean stains and messes that are contained within certain spaces – or “spots”. They aren’t designed for big messes and stains, usually, but for small messes and stains.
What Differentiates Spot Cleaners From Other, Similar, Devices?
Unlike a handheld vacuum cleaner, spot cleaners use suction, water, and brushing to remove stains. Many other devices that are designed for a certain type of spot cleaning don’t do that.
How Big Should A Spot Cleaner Weigh?
That depends on your spot cleaning needs. For a bigger machine, fifteen-pounds is great; not too heavy, and not too light. But, for a portable spot cleaner, anything less than ten-pounds is fantastic.
Carpet cleaning is never a fun process. Especially if your carpet is especially dirty. Fortunately, though, with a good spot cleaner it’s easy to remove the stains and dirt from your carpet! If you use this guide and consider the information being shared, you will have no issues finding the right spot cleaner for your exact carpet cleaning needs!
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Previously Recommended In Our List
The Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner
To start off this guide, we have the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner. For portability, this isn’t a particularly great spot cleaner. It’s small, but rather bulky. But, you can move it around with ease, due to a handle that’s on top, and wheels on the bottom.
Through the use of the main tool, you are able to scrub, spray, and vacuum on carpets, as well as many other surfaces. This tool is attached to a 5.5-foot hose, and it’s small and easy to hold and maneuver. With this tool, you have access to a significant amount of cleaning power.
Since this is not a very large spot cleaner, you can move it around to all of the spaces and areas within your home. It’s great for cleaning every area within your home, but at the same time, it can be a little tricky to move it around, due to its heft.
Last update on 2021-06-16 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API