Vacuum cleaners are great at keeping your floors clean, and eliminating all of the dirt, dust, and debris that happens to be on those surfaces. But, there’s something that a lot of vacuum cleaners lack: good filtration.
Filtration is important, because the stuff that you’re vacuuming up is full of nasty particles. Particles such as allergens and germs. When you are emptying the stuff that you’ve vacuumed up, it’s very easy for these particles to flow back into your air.
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What a good filter does, though, is it eliminates those particles, which keeps your air nice and clean. The very best filter for a vacuum is a HEPA Filter. A HEPA Filter is designed to remove all of the smallest and nastiest particles.
In this guide, you’re going to learn about eight different vacuum cleaners. These vacuum cleaners are all unique, but they each have a HEPA Filter. By reading this guide, you’ll be able to find the best HEPA Filter vacuum cleaner for yourself!
- What Are The Best HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners?
- Our Recommended HEPA Upright Vacuums in 2022
- 4) Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Upright Vacuum
- 3) Kenmore Intuition BU4022 Bagged Upright Vacuum
- 2) Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
- 1) Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum
- Our Recommended HEPA Stick Vacuums in 2022
- 2) MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA filter
- 1) Dyson V7 HEPA Cord-Free Stick Vacuum
- Our Recommended HEPA Canister Vacuums in 2022
- 2) Kenmore Pet Friendly Canister Vacuum
- 1) Miele Complete C3 Canister HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
- What Is The Vacuum Cleaner Able To Vacuum?
What Are The Best HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners?
Our Recommended HEPA Upright Vacuums in 2022
4) Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Upright Vacuum
What the Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Upright Vacuum offers is WindTunnel Technology. This, and a simple and mobile design.
Using WindTunnel Technology, you can remove dirt and dust that is embedded within the depths of a thick rug or carpet. You can press the buttons on this vacuum to adjust this technology, so that it’s easier for you to vacuum on different surfaces.
When you’re vacuuming on any surface, everything that you vacuum flows through an excellent HEPA Filter. This HEPA Filter gets rid of dirt, dust, as well as pollen and other nasty particles. It keeps that stuff out of your air, and off of your floors.
- Windtunnel technology: Creates suction to lift and remove surface debris and deeply embedded dirt
- HEPA media filter: Traps 99.7 percent of dirt, dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Room to room cleaning: 5 height adjustments to go from deep carpet to hard floors and 25 foot retractable cord
3) Kenmore Intuition BU4022 Bagged Upright Vacuum
- Lift-Up enables versatile handheld freedom to clean above floors and stairs. Simply press a button to lift...
- No Touch Bag Technology eliminates the annoyingly stains process of emptying and cleaning a full cup with a...
- PowerFlow bag chamber is designed to enable strong suction even as the bag fills. This means that you can...
Just as the name suggests, the Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum is an upright vacuum. It stands tall and upright, but unlike most upright vacuums, it’s quite light. This lightness leads to mobility, and a very easy vacuuming experience.
What’s really nice about this upright vacuum is that it’s a Lift-Away. You can remove the main canister that is connected to the handle, and vacuum smaller spaces with it. Or, you can put the canister back into the handle, and use it as a regular vacuum. Either way, you have access to enough vacuuming power to clean just about any surface.
When dirt, dust, and debris flows into this vacuum, it’s filtered out using a HEPA Filter. This HEPA Filter keeps large clumps of dust out of the air, as well as germs and allergens. Emptying the canister is convenient and easy, since you won’t have a bunch of dust flying out.
- Lift-Away: Lift Away the detachable pod and easily clean, above-floor areas like stairs and furniture.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Powerful, lightweight, and versatile at only 14 lbs.
Just like the previous Shark Navigator vacuum we looked at, this vacuum is a Lift-Away. With this feature, you will have a convenient and mobile vacuuming experience. But, it also offers a great brushroll that makes the vacuuming experience much easier.
When using the Zero-M brushroll, you don’t have to stop and clean it. Instead, it cleans itself, making sure that there’s no hair or random gunk on it. This is combined with strong suction power, making it easy to vacuum for long periods, on really dirty surfaces.
Along with that, this vacuum uses Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology, and a HEPA Filter. These two keep the allergens out of your air, as well as dirt, dust, and pollen.
- Self-cleaning brushroll for powerful pet hair pickup with no hair wrap.
- Use as an upright vacuum for powerful floor and carpet cleaning. Or for more portability, detach the pod to go...
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter traps over 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the...
Our Recommended HEPA Stick Vacuums in 2022
2) MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA filter
No products found.
1) Dyson V7 HEPA Cord-Free Stick Vacuum
Our Recommended HEPA Canister Vacuums in 2022
2) Kenmore Pet Friendly Canister Vacuum
The Kenmore Pet Friendly Canister Vacuum is a small canister vacuum that gives you great performance, and mobility.
Using this canister vacuum, you can vacuum on all kinds of different and surfaces, and in a variety of different places. There is also a crevice tool, a bare floor tool, and a dusting brush that you can use during the vacuuming process.
What’s cool about this canister vacuum is that it has a Triple HEPA Filter system that captures all kinds of particles within it, and ensures that they stay there. It’s one of the most effective HEPA Filters in any vacuum cleaner.
- BAGGED CANISTER VACUUM: Designed to clean all areas and surfaces of your entire home, den, kitchen, car or...
- ALUMINUM TELESCOPING WAND: Adjustable lightweight wand lengthens to an extended reach of 9' to access...
- TRIPLE HEPA FILTER SYSTEM: Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99. 97% of debris, trapping dander and dust...
1) Miele Complete C3 Canister HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
You’ll notice that the Miele Complete C3 Canister HEPA Vacuum Cleaner is one of the most expensive canister vacuums available. It’s quite expensive, but it makes up for that in sheer performance.
Through the use of a very thorough HEPA-Filtration system that keeps everything nice and clean, as well as an excellent Vortex Motor, this canister vacuum gives you a fantastic vacuuming experience.
Even though the performance is excellent, and the features are elaborate, the C3 is not a difficult canister vacuum to use. Instead, it’s an easy canister vacuum that gives you plenty of mobility, and a nice, clean design.
- Bundles Includes - Miele's AH50 GN Performance Pack - Comes With 16 Genuine Miele GN Airclean FilterBags, 1...
- Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful Thanks to Miele's Amazing 1200-Watt Vortex Motor / AirClean Sealed System...
- Comes with Miele STB 305-3 Turbobrush - Activated by the Suction that is Drawn Through the Head. Its Rotating...
What Do You Need To Think About And Consider?
In this section of the guide, you’re going to learn the three biggest things to consider when searching for a great HEPA Filter vacuum cleaner.
What Type Of Vacuum Do You Need?
In this guide, we looked at three different kinds of vacuum cleaners. Upright vacuums, stick vacuums, and canister vacuums. Each one of these vacuum cleaner types is great, but they’re all for different purposes.
It’s important to consider what you need, exactly, when searching for a great HEPA Filter vacuum cleaner.
If you need performance, an upright vacuum is generally the best choice. But, if you want mobility and flexibility, then a stick vacuum is ideal. Of course, if you want the best of both worlds, then you can’t go wrong with a canister vacuum.
Make sure you know what kind of vacuum cleaner you need, before looking at a bunch of different vacuum cleaners.
What Is The Vacuum Cleaner Able To Vacuum?
If you purchase a vacuum cleaner that you want to use for cleaning carpeted floors, but that vacuum cleaner doesn’t clean carpeted floors, you’re going to be disappointed. And the same goes for any other surface/space.
When you’re searching for a great HEPA Filter vacuum cleaner – or any vacuum cleaner, for that matter – it’s very important that you know what you need to clean. Not only will this inform your choice about the type of vacuum cleaner that you buy, but it will also inform the kinds of features that you look for.
Ideally, you’ll buy a vacuum cleaner with enough suction power to clean most surfaces, as well as various tools and accessories that make it easier to clean all kinds of other spaces. That is ideal, because it gives you the freedom and flexibility to clean most things.
What Kind Of HEPA Filter Does The Vacuum Cleaner Have?
Naturally, this is a fairly important consideration. Most HEPA Filters are pretty similar, in the sense that they remove really small particles, such as allergens. But, some HEPA Filtration Systems are unique.
If you have a home that is covered in dust and allergens, then it’s good to buy a vacuum with a strong HEPA Filter that consists of several layers or mechanisms. These cost more, but they’re worth it.
But, if you don’t have that much dust in your home, a single basic HEPA Filter can be more than adequate for your purposes.
HEPA Filters keep your air nice and clean, and they make sure that there isn’t a bunch of gunk just floating around. When buying a good vacuum cleaner, it’s wise to buy one with a HEPA Filter. Reading this guide, and following what we’ve written, ensures that you find a great vacuum cleaner with the best HEPA Filter possible!
HEPA Vacuum | Recommended
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Our Previously Recommended Products
Deik Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Just like the Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum, the Deik Upright Vacuum Cleaner is very mobile. It’s not a Lift-Away, but using it is still an effortless experience.
Through the use of 9 Amps of motor power, and a suction system that uses multi-cyclonic suction, it’s easy for you to vacuum on hard and soft floors. And, when you are vacuuming on those surfaces, all of the dirt, dust, and debris flows through two filtration mechanisms.
The first filtration mechanism is a HEPA Filter that absorbs the allergens and small dust particles, keeping your air clean. And then, the rest of it flows through a foam filter, that removes the remainder of the pollutants.
MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner
The MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner is a stick vacuum cleaner. It’s tall, but very thin and lightweight. You can use it to clean any space, and any surface.
Through the use of 17Kpa of suction, you can vacuum on hard and soft floors, as well as upholstery and various other surfaces.
While vacuuming on those surfaces, dirt and dust flows through four different filtration mechanisms. Cyclone Filtration is the first one, and then Cylinder Filtration, HEPA Filtration, and Sponge Filtration. Each one of these mechanisms works in alignment with each other, ensuring that all of the dirt and dust is removed from your air, and properly disposed of.
Dyson V7 Animal Pro+
Dyson is a well-renowned vacuum manufacturer. Their vacuums are excellent, but quite expensive. Make sure to keep that in mind.
Using the Dyson V7 Animal Pro+, you can vacuum on many surfaces and in many spaces. By pressing a button, you can turn the vacuum into a handheld vacuum, which makes certain kinds of vacuuming tasks easier.
What’s cool about this stick vacuum is that it comes with many tools and accessories. Each one of these gives you more versatility and an easier vacuuming experience.
While you are vacuuming, everything flows through a simple HEPA Filter. This HEPA Filter is small and silent, but it works well, and keeps your air clean and free of allergens.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API