Using a handheld vacuum, you are able to vacuum in spaces that a regular vacuum can’t reach. If you need to vacuum in a tight corner, or underneath a piece of furniture, a handheld vacuum allows you to do that.
Today, you are going to learn about the best handheld vacuums. These handheld vacuums come with a bunch of attachments and tools that lead to a very pleasant and effective vacuuming process.
Handheld Vacuum | Bestsellers
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- What Are The Best Handheld Vacuums With Attachments?
- 6) Happy-house A235 Handheld Vacuum
- 5) ZesGood Handheld Vacuum Cordless Cleaner
- 4) The Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- 3) The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser
- 2) The Shark Rocket Hand Vacuum
- 1) The BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Hand Vacuum
- What Do You Need To Think About, When Searching For The Best Handheld With The Best Attachments?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Best Handheld Vacuums With Attachments?
6) Happy-house A235 Handheld Vacuum
- CORDLESS DESIGN: This handheld vacuum free your movement for cleaning your stairs, kitchen, car or...
- IMPROVED HEPA FILTER: Happy-house hand vacuum cleaner features enhanced HEPA filters with premium filter wrap...
- ALL-AROUND CLEANIN: The handheld vacuum provides deep cleaning for your house and car. This hand vacuum...
5) ZesGood Handheld Vacuum Cordless Cleaner
- 【Powerful Suction but Less Noise】 Portable, high-quality handheld vacuum. Built-in a 120W cyclonic...
- 【Quick Charge & Long Use Time】 Built-in 3 x 2200mAh lithium-ion batteries, only take 2-3 hours to fully...
- 【Large-Capacity & Quick Empty Dust Cup】 Large-capacity can store 550ML of debris. With detachable curved...
4) The Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is inexpensive, well-designed, and quite powerful. When you look at it and hold it, it feels comfortable, but it doesn’t jump out at you the way that some other handheld vacuum cleaners do. Instead, it feels good and useful, but that’s it.
When you look beyond that, though, you realize that there are some excellent features and attachments that this handheld vacuum offers.
You have access to three different attachments. One of these attachments is that of a crevice nozzle, which is great for vacuuming in small and tight spaces. And then, you have access to a brush nozzle and a rubber jar tool. The rubber jar tool is exceptionally useful, because it allows you to vacuum up liquids, such as water and milk. It’s very useful, and it’s one of the best features of this handheld vacuum cleaner.
- 8 Kpa Powerful Cyclonic Suction: Homasy handheld vacuum powered by 90W high power motor with strong suction up...
- Quick Charge & Long Cleaning Time: With 4x 2200mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery and quick charge tech,...
- All-round Deep Cleaning: Equipped 3 professional of attachments, this portable hand vacuum frees your movement...
3) The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser
From Bissell, we have the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser. As the name implies, this handheld vacuum is designed for pet hair, but it works very well for dust, dirt, and various other types of debris.
While you are using this handheld vacuum, you’ll notice that it is lightweight, and very mobile. It feels good to hold and good to move around. Comfortability is something that a lot of handheld vacuums ignore, but fortunately, this one doesn’t.
You have access to two attachments, and they are both very useful. One of these attachments is that of the crevice tool. The crevice tool is great for vacuuming in tight crevices and spaces. And then, you have the upholstery tool, which is perfect for all upholstery surfaces, making it easy to vacuum up the dirt and dust that is on them.
- BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser hand vacuum is cordless, to clean wherever your pet goes
- Motorized foot provides powerful suction for a deeper clean. Power Rating : 14.4 Volts
- Crevice tool helps clean hard-to-reach areas and tight spaces. Telescoping Extension Wand
2) The Shark Rocket Hand Vacuum
Next up, we have the Shark Rocket Hand Vacuum. This is a simple and affordable handheld vacuum. It has a very comfortable design, but it doesn’t offer too much when it comes to suction power and elaborate features.
However, it does offer one excellent attachment. And, this attachment is the TruePet Mini Motorized Brush. This is an absolutely fantastic attachment that is great for removing pet hair. But, it’s also great for removing dirt, dust, and pet hair from thicker surfaces, such as carpets and thick upholstery.
One thing you should note, though, is that this is a corded handheld vacuum. The fifteen-foot power cord ensures you won’t have difficulties with mobility, but you are still restricted by that power cord.
- Portable and ultra-lightweight. Less than 4 pounds in total
- True Pet Motorized Brush for handheld deep cleaning
- Easy-to-empty dust cup. No bag needed and empties with the touch of a button.
1) The BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Hand Vacuum
To end this section of the guide, we have the BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Hand Vacuum. For simplicity and efficiency, you really can’t go wrong with this handheld vacuum! It’s small, lightweight, and it offers quite a bit of power, as well as a few great attachments!
Using this handheld vacuum, you won’t have any problems vacuuming up dirt, dust, and various types of debris. It works very well on just about every surface. But, there are three attachments that you can use, and these attachments make the entire vacuuming process a lot easier and a lot more enjoyable!
The attachment you’ll be using the most is the motorized brush tool. This is a motorized brush that helps loosen up dirt and dust. Then, you have an upholstery tool, which is great for couches, chairs, and other upholstery surfaces. After that, you have the crevice tool, which is excellent for small and cramped spaces and areas!
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon...
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- 14V lithium ion battery for lithium powered cleaning; Dirt cup capacity: 0.7 Litres
What Do You Need To Think About, When Searching For The Best Handheld With The Best Attachments?
What Attachments Do You Need?
In this guide, you’ve learned about the different handheld vacuums that are available, and the attachments that they offer. There are a lot of different attachments available, and they all do different things. But, at the end of the day, there are only a few attachments that are especially common.
The crevice tool is one of the most common attachments. And rightfully so, since it significantly enhances your ability to vacuum in small corners and crevices, which are spaces that are often difficult to reach.
The upholstery tool is another very common attachment. Most handheld vacuums are already quite good at vacuuming on upholstery, but with an upholstery tool, the process is easier. With the tool, it’s a lot easier for you to remove dirt, dust, and hair that is on the upholstery, and to do so gently and thoroughly.
There is another attachment that isn’t as common, but is incredibly useful. This attachment is that of a rubber jar attachment. What this attachment does, is it allows you to vacuum up small quantities of liquids. If you spill things on your counter, you can vacuum those liquids up, and then dispose of them.
Take a look at those three attachments. Which ones sound especially useful to you? If all three of them sound useful, then you can find a handheld vacuum with all three of them.
Of course, one thing to remember is that there are other attachments that are available. Those are three of the most common and useful. But, if you need other attachments, you should be able to find them.
What Surfaces Will You Be Vacuuming?
Some handheld vacuums are great on hard surfaces, but not as good on soft surfaces. Some handheld vacuums are great on hard and soft surfaces, but not great on especially thick surfaces. It really does depend on the handheld vacuum.
That is why it’s very important that you consider the surfaces that you will be vacuuming. If you are going to be vacuuming on hard surfaces, then just about every handheld vacuum will be perfect for you. Hard surfaces don’t require much suction power. But, if you are going to be vacuuming on especially thick soft surfaces, then a strong motor will be incredibly valuable.
When you are looking at different handheld vacuums, do your research. Look at the suction power that is advertised, take note of what the reviews say, and ask questions online if you need to. By doing this, you’ll be able to find the right handheld vacuum for you.
What Is Your Budget?
As with most things, price matters. But, for a good handheld vacuum, you don’t need to spend a lot. If you spend $100, you’ll get a great handheld vacuum. If you spend $50, you’ll get a very good handheld vacuum.
Nevertheless, make sure to set a budget, after you’ve done some research, and to stick to that budget. If you do that, you won’t have any problems finding the right handheld vacuum for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Corded Or Cordless Better?
Corded is nice, because you don’t have to worry about recharging the battery. But, you don’t have as much flexibility or as much mobility, which can be rather annoying. If you have a cordless handheld vacuum, you have a lot of mobility and a lot of freedom. But, you will have to recharge the batteries on a frequent basis, and that can be annoying.
What Is The Average Battery-Life For A Handheld Vacuum?
Usually, it’s fifteen-minutes. Of course, you will find handheld vacuums that offer more battery-life than that, and those handheld vacuums are great for larger vacuuming tasks, such as vacuuming your car.
How Much Should A Handheld Vacuum Weigh?
For the best and most pleasant experience, your handheld vacuum should weigh four-pounds. Four-pounds, or less. If the handheld vacuum is heavier than that, moving the handheld vacuum around will be a little less fluid.
Handheld vacuums are great vacuums, because they allow you to vacuum in small and precise areas. But, a handheld vacuum can be improved and enhanced with good attachments. If you follow this guide and consider the information, then finding the handheld vacuum that is right for you will be very easy!
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Previously In Our Recommended List
The MOOSOO Handheld Vacuum
With the MOOSOO Handheld Vacuum, you have a handheld vacuum that is impeccably designed. From the lovely and minimalist aesthetic, to the comfort that comes from using this handheld vacuum, this is a great handheld vacuum.
Of course, what really makes this handheld vacuum great is the fact that it’s powerful, and offers one really great attachment, as well as a fantastic brush system.
Using this handheld vacuum, you have two choices for suction power. If you want to use a lot of suction power, you can choose the 12Kpa setting. But, if you just need a bit of suction power, then you can choose the 7Kpa setting. They both work very well, and are ideal for most handheld vacuuming tasks.
Sometimes, you’re going to need to clean really tight and narrow spaces. When that happens, just attach the crevice nozzle, and you’re able to do so easily!
Last update on 2021-06-16 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API