There’s a good chance that you’ve used an upright vacuum before. They’re the most common vacuums around.
Upright vacuums stand tall and upright. But, they’re also pretty big, making them a little difficult to move around. People buy them because they’re affordable and very powerful.
As vacuum cleaners have developed, people have moved away from upright vacuums, and towards vacuum cleaners that are smaller, and easier to use.
Corded Stick Vacuum | Bestsellers
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Stick vacuums are a natural continuation of the design attributes of upright vacuums. These vacuums stand tall and upright, but they’re thin and light. Moving them around is easy, even in a small space.
Most stick vacuums are cordless. For a lot of people, this works. But, the battery-life for a lot of stick vacuums isn’t that high. Purchasing a corded stick vacuum can often be a better purchase, because it’s more convenient.
In this guide, you’re going to learn about the best corded stick vacuum cleaners. You’re going to learn about the features that they offer, and what you need to look for when searching for the very best one.
- What Are The Best Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaners?
- 10) VonHaus Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- 9) ORFELD V21 Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 8) Bissell Featherweight Stick Bagless Vacuum
- 7) TOPPIN TPVC005 Bendable Corded Stick Vacuum
- 6) Bissell Hard Floor Corded Stick Vacuum
- 5) NEQUARE S25 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 4) Kenmore DS4020 Cordless Lightweight Stick Vacuum
- 3) Eureka NES510 Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 2) Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382
- 1) Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum
- What Do You Need To Consider?
What Are The Best Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaners?
10) VonHaus Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The VonHaus Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner isn’t just a stick vacuum cleaner. It’s also a handheld vacuum cleaner.
What’s nice about having this handheld vacuum feature is that it gives you the freedom to clean lots of really small and tight spaces. Using the regular stick vacuum gives you that freedom to, since it’s very lightweight and has an extendable handle. This extendable handle, combined with the lack of bulk, allows you to vacuum in most spaces, including ceilings and walls.
Through the use of 130 Air Watts of power, the VonHaus Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner makes it easy to clean most surfaces. Some rugs and carpets might take a bit longer, though, because this vacuum isn’t always great at removing the dirt and dust buried within those surfaces.
- HEPA Filter – advanced filter system can lock in small particles that other vacuums would simply...
9) ORFELD V21 Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- [Upright Stand Alone & Lightweight]: The vacuum stands by itself without drill holes in the wall. Just use and...
- [All Floor Types]: Designed for house, apartments, bedrooms, dormitory, suitable for wooden floor, tile floor,...
- [Two Modes&Low Noise]: Powerful lithium-ion batteries provide a loss-free cleaning performance for up to 30...
8) Bissell Featherweight Stick Bagless Vacuum
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick ups with multipurpose versatility
- Versatile cleaning three machines in one: A stick vacuum, handle vacuum, and stair vacuum
7) TOPPIN TPVC005 Bendable Corded Stick Vacuum
- 17kpa Powerful Suction: Equipped with an advanced 600W high power motor, perfect for hard floors, marble,...
- Easy to Use: With the foldable tube, swivel steering and a lay flat handle, TOPPIN stick vacuum cleaner...
- 4 Stages Fully-sealed Filtration: Using air outlet sponge, MIF, honeycomb, providing pure air for your family....
6) Bissell Hard Floor Corded Stick Vacuum
What’s notable about the Bissell Hard Floor Expert Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner is that it has a large suction pathway. Most stick vacuums have small suction pathways, which means that less dirt, dust, and debris can flow into it.
Since the suction pathway is larger, it makes the vacuuming process quicker, and a lot easier. You can also swivel the cleaning head, making it easier to move the vacuum into tighter spaces.
As for the suction power, it’s quite good. Vacuuming on hard floors is very easy, but vacuuming on soft floors isn’t as easy as it should be. But, if you want to vacuum up larger debris, you won’t have any issues doing that.
- V shape technology ensures that all dust and debris is swept into the path of suction for an easy cleaning...
- Edge to Edge Cleaning
- Bagless Cyclonic Technology
5) NEQUARE S25 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 【Impressive 25Kpa Suction】 Upgrade 280W motor generates a high-speed airflow to provide up to 25000 pa...
- 【Flexible Motorized Floor Brush】 The cord-free design with versatile attachments gives you the freedom to...
- 【5 Stages Filtration System】 Inside adopts a high-efficiency 5-stage fully sealed cyclone filtration...
4) Kenmore DS4020 Cordless Lightweight Stick Vacuum
- 2200mAh LITHIUM-ION BATTERY & 40MIN RUNTIME: Rechargeable 21.6V Lithium-Ion battery features up to 40 minutes...
- LESS THAN 5 POUNDS: This 2-in-1 Stick Vac has a super lightweight design & is perfect for above floor cleaning...
- CORDLESS VACUUM w/ 2-SPEED MODES: 8000PA of powerful suction thoroughly cleans your home without the hassle of...
3) Eureka NES510 Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Multifloor cleaning with fingertip brush roll controls and motorized floor nozzle to easily switch between...
- Lightweight, at only 7.4 lbs. Easily converts to a portable hand vacuum for convenient above floor cleaning,...
- Advanced swivel steering provides excellent control and makes it easy to maneuver around and reach under...
2) Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382
The Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382 has one of the best brush systems out there. This brush system consists of two individual brush rolls, within the same cleaner head. These brushes are very strong, and they can pull up all kinds of dirt and dust from just about any surface.
Without good suction, though, these brushes wouldn’t be as useful. Fortunately, you have access to plenty of suction, which only enhances the ease of the vacuuming process.
Other than that, the Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382 is a very well-designed stick vacuum that’s easy-to-use and comes with a handheld vacuum feature.
- Duoclean technology: Dual brushroll system deep cleans carpets and directly engages floors for a polished...
- Ultra lightweight it converts into a 4.5 pounds handheld vacuum for versatile above floor cleaning.
- Brushroll garage for easy access to the brushroll for maintenance.
1) Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum
With a weight of 8 pounds, the Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum is a little heavier than other stick vacuums, but it makes up for that in performance and versatility.
On the vacuum, there is a little button. You can press this button to switch between vacuuming on hard floors, and vacuuming on soft floors. Having this button makes it easier to tailor the vacuuming experience to your needs.
The overall performance of this vacuum is great. You can vacuum up just about anything with it, and it comes with kits for vacuuming car interiors and really small spaces.
Through the use of swivel steering, not to mention a sleek design, moving the vacuum around is quite pleasant, as well.
- Converts into a handheld vacuum for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Extra tools allows you to reach tight spaces, tackle pet hair and much more for a whole-home clean
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet cleaning
What Do You Need To Consider?
How Big Is The Stick Vacuum?
Size does matter. If you have a stick vacuum that is too big, then moving it around and vacuuming with it can be difficult. Especially since the whole point of a stick vacuum is that a stick vacuum is lightweight and mobile.
When looking at stick vacuums, it’s best to find ones that are no heavier than ten pounds. Ten pounds is already a lot, but anything larger than that and the experience will be more difficult.
What Kinds Of Mobility Features Does The Stick Vacuum Offer?
Stick vacuums are supposed to be mobile and versatile. That’s why it’s important that your stick vacuum has at least one or two features that allow it to be mobile.
Ideally, the stick vacuum you purchase will have a swivel steering feature. Swivel steering allows you to control the cleaner head, and the handle, so that you can swivel the vacuum into smaller and more precarious spaces.
Along with that, a good stick vacuum should have a handheld vacuum feature. Having this feature is great, because you never know when you’re going to need to thoroughly vacuum in a smaller or tighter space that the main vacuum just can’t reach.
How Powerful Is The Stick Vacuum?
Ultimately, the most important thing to consider is how powerful your stick vacuum needs to be.
To make it easier, though, most stick vacuums can vacuum on hard floors with absolute ease. It’s super easy and effortless for them to do that. Soft floors, such as rugs and carpets, are a little more difficult, though.
If you have a lot of rugs and carpets, make sure that you are buying a stick vacuum with the adequate suction and brushing power to do that. By reading the reviews and looking at the information pages, you should be able to find that information.
Using a corded stick vacuum makes vacuuming so much easier, and even kind of fun! By reading this guide, you are now aware of the eight best corded stick vacuum cleaners, and what you need to consider, when trying to find the one that is best for you!
Our Recommended Stick Vacuums
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Previously Recommended In Our List
iTvanila Corded Stick Vacuum
While using the iTvanila Corded Stick Vacuum, you can press a button and switch from the stick vacuum mode, to the handheld vacuum mode. It’s super easy to do this, and that describes the entirety of this vacuums design.
Using this vacuum is a very easy experience. Every feature is clearly delineated, and it feels good to move around.
What makes it great, though, is the suction power. You can use this corded stick vacuum to vacuum on just about any surface. Even rugs and carpets that are fairly thick can be vacuumed on, with ease. But, it may take a little longer for a thorough clean.
Iwoly V600 Vacuum Cleaner
The Iwoly V600 Vacuum Cleaner is a lot like most stick vacuums. It turns into a stick vacuum, weighs very little, has a nice and slick design, etc. But, that’s okay, because all of those features executed perfectly, and using the Iwoly V600 Vacuum Cleaner is easy and pleasant!
You’ll notice that this stick vacuum gives you a lot of suction power. You can use this suction power to vacuum on any surface. Softer surfaces may be more challenging, but everything else is quite easy.
The one thing that makes this stick vacuum stand out, though, is the price. It’s a very inexpensive stick vacuum, and that’s one of the things that makes it great!
Dibea Corded Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
If you take a look at the Dibea Corded Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, you’ll notice that it looks a lot like most stick vacuums. There aren’t a lot of notable differences. However, you will notice that it is quite affordable, and that it looks nice.
That’s the thing about this stick vacuum, it’s very well-made, but it doesn’t offer much that is particularly novel. Except for one key feature that makes a big difference.
When you are moving this stick vacuum around, you’re able to adjust the height of the vacuum. This makes it significantly easier to clean on a variety of different surfaces, and it makes moving the vacuum around a lot smoother. It may not seem like a big deal, but it makes a big difference.
MOOSOO Corded Stick Vacuum
Most stick vacuums are light, the MOOSOO Corded Stick Vacuum is light as well. It weighs only 2.8 pounds, and when you turn it into a handheld vacuum, it weighs even less.
Not only does this stick vacuum give you plenty of mobility and versatility, due to how little it weighs, but it also gives you a lot of suction power.
You can use this stick vacuum on carpets, rugs, hard floors, upholstery, and many other surfaces. Vacuuming is a quick and effortless process!
Last update on 2021-06-16 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API