If you are looking for the best commercial leaf vacuum that money can buy, then you’re at the right place. In this guide, you are going to learn all about commercial leaf vacuums and how to find the best commercial leaf vacuum for your needs!
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Our Recommended Commercial Leaf Vacuum in 2022
- 9) AVID POWER Cordless Leaf Blower
- 8) Greenworks Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum
- 7) Snapfresh Cordless Leaf Blower
- 6) KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower
- 5) PowerSmart Cordless Leaf Blower
- 4) Craftsman B225 Gas Powered Leaf Blower
- 3) Zivnia Cordless Leaf Blower
- 2) Poulan Pro PR48BT Gas Backpack Leaf Blower
- 1) DEWALT 20V MAX XR Leaf Blower
- Buying Guide For The Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum
- Finding The Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum
- The Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum: Frequently Asked Questions
Our Recommended Commercial Leaf Vacuum in 2022
9) AVID POWER Cordless Leaf Blower
A completely lightweight, cordless design makes this one of the most agile and ergonomic commercial leaf vacuums you can own. You can use this commercial leaf vacuum to vacuum and blow leaves at 130MPH. Both of these features ensure that vacuuming up leaves, and disposing of them, is easy and pleasant.
- LARGER AIR VOLUME: AVID POWER battery operated leaf blower gets up to 485 CFM of air volume and up to 130 MPH...
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR: Equipped with the brushless motor, this electric leaf blower provides more power and longer...
- 40 VOLT POWER: This cordless blower is designed to insert two 20 volt battery packs, providing incredible...
8) Greenworks Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum
The total speed of this commercial leaf is 185 MPH. That’s a great speed, especially if you need to dispose of – blow away – the leaves that you’ve vacuumed up. You can choose from six different speeds, while vacuuming and blowing. Since this is a cordless leaf blower/vacuum, you must recharge the battery every 21-minutes.
- BLOWER / VACUUM (2-In-1) – this blower provide powerful blowing and leaf mulching performance .Includes one...
- TRUBRUSHLESSTM MOTOR TECHNOLOGY – 2 x more torque. Provides more power, longer runtimes, quiet operation,...
- VARIABLE SPEED DIAL / TURBO : 6 speed variable speed dial with turbo button provides ultimate versatility
7) Snapfresh Cordless Leaf Blower
A total speed of 130MPH, combined with a versatile and agile design, as well as a dual speed mode, make this a versatile and effective commercial leaf vacuum. Since the speed isn’t as high as some other commercial vacuums, it isn’t as effective as some others. But, if you need and efficient and effective leaf blower/vacuum, this is a great choice.
- [Advanced Motor and Turbo Engine Technology] The SnapFresh electric cordless leaf blower features advanced...
- [Dual Speed Mode] The leaf blower exhibits two modes i.e. 60mph to 130mph with asimple push of a switch...
- [Ergonomic Design with Adjustable Tubes] The SnapFresh leaf blower only weighs 2.7lb making it lightweight yet...
6) KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower
With a weight of just 3-pounds, this is a lightweight and mobile vacuum. Due to the lightweight nature of this device, you can move it around with ease. Along with that, this device offers a fantastic blowing speed and a vacuuming speed. Both of these features ensure the entire experience is easy and effective.
- 🍁【Super Lightweight & Integrated Function 】Easy lift for everyone in the house, this leaf blower only...
- 🍁【Upgraded 4.0AH Battery Long-lasting Power 】Battery upgraded from 2.0Ah to 4.0 Ah battery. The battery...
- 🍁【Portable Leaf Blower Cordless & Vacuum Cleaner】This leaf blower cordless can instantly convert into a...
5) PowerSmart Cordless Leaf Blower
The most notable feature this device offers is a fantastic battery. A single charge lasts for 25-minutes. For some, that isn’t great. But, charging that battery only takes 1-hour. Along with that, this device offers efficiency and a versatile design, making it a great choice for those who want mobility, convenience, and ease.
- PowerSmart blowers provide No-load speed up to 13000-16000RPM. The max wind volume is 350CFM and wind speed up...
- With turbine technology, increasing the airflow functions. Provides 2 adjustable speeds, you can change the...
- 2PCS 20V 1.5Ah battery powered to support, per one lasts for between 10 -15 minutes in the actual use. No...
4) Craftsman B225 Gas Powered Leaf Blower
For a nice, lightweight, agile gas commercial leaf vacuum, you cannot go wrong with this one. A dual bearing design keeps this commercial leaf vacuum comfortable, and reduces the vibrations emanating from the leaf blower. Along with that, this device offers a total speed of 650CFM, which is more than sufficient for most tasks.
- INDUSTRY LEADING AIRFLOW: Powerful 27cc 2-cycle engine blows air efficiently with an industry leading air...
- DUAL BEARING DESIGN: Dual bearing design and comfort over-the-mold handle absorbs and reduces vibration.
- CONTROLLED OPERATION: Features such as inline intake and variable speed control give user more control while...
3) Zivnia Cordless Leaf Blower
The total speed of this device is 150MPH. That’s a great speed. You can harness this speed to perform a multitude of leaf blowing and leaf vacuuming tasks. To go along with that, the design is versatile enough that you can remove other materials, such as snow, debris, dust, and dirt.
- Powerful Copper Motor & Dynamic Airflow Design - ZIVNIA cordless leaf blower is equipped with a brush-less...
- 6-Speed Selection and 2-Section Air Nozzle - ZIVNIA battery-powered leaf blower with 6-speed selection allows...
- 21V Max 4.0Ah Durable Li-ion Battery - 350CFM 150MPH ZIVNIA yard blower is as powerful as a gas leaf blower....
2) Poulan Pro PR48BT Gas Backpack Leaf Blower
As the name suggests, this is a backpack device. For you to use this device, you will need to attach it to your back. Doing this is, fortunately, quite easy and quite pleasant. By doing so, you can maneuver the device around with ease, removing and blowing away leaves at a speed of 200MPH.
- 48CC 2-stroke engine
- 200 mph/475 cfm
- Cruise control. Heavy duty frame
1) DEWALT 20V MAX XR Leaf Blower
The total speed of this device is 90MPH. That’s not much, but this device more than makes up for its lack of speed with a lightweight, mobile design that makes very little noise. As a result, if this is what you need, then it’s a great device to purchase.
- Battery operated leaf blower gets up to 400 CFM of air volume at 90 MPH to clear debris
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life of the cordless blower
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time of the battery leaf blower
Buying Guide For The Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum
What Is A Commercial Leaf Vacuum?
A commercial leaf vacuum is a leaf vacuum that has been designed for commercial purposes. Since a commercial leaf vacuum has been designed for commercial purposes, it offers greater vacuuming power and efficiency than many other leaf vacuums. Because of this, commercial leaf vacuums are ideal for people who have specific leaf vacuuming needs that they need to deal with in the most efficient manner possible.
While a commercial leaf vacuum is, of course, a vacuum, it is also two other things. You see, a commercial leaf vacuum doesn’t just vacuum leaves, it also blows leaves and mulches leaves. Since a commercial leaf vacuum is able to do those three things, they are able to perform some extremely useful functions.
These are functions such as vacuuming up large quantities of leaves, and then blowing them out of the leaf vacuum into a large bag, so that they can be disposed of. Alternatively, if you want to use the leaves as mulch for your garden, you can easily do so, using a commercial leaf vacuum. The versatility and functionality that commercial leaf vacuums offer make them exceptionally valuable machines.
Why Should You Purchase A Commercial Leaf Vacuum?
The main reason anyone purchases a commercial leaf vacuum is because they need to remove large amounts of leaves and they need to do so in the easiest and most efficient manner possible. By owning a commercial leaf vacuum, you are able to do that, since you can vacuum up large quantities of leaves and then you can blow them out into the space that you would like them to go.
Along with that, though, you can also use a commercial leaf vacuum to remove dirt and dust from a variety of spaces; clean off your porch; vacuum out your car; along with a wide variety of other very useful functions. Since you are able to perform these functions with such ease, and since you have access to three powerful systems that allow those functions to be possible, you have an exceptionally versatile machine that makes a wide variety of tasks so much easier.
Beyond the functions and features of a commercial leaf vacuum, though, they are exceptionally useful devices that are also extremely powerful. Regardless of your leaf-blowing needs, a commercial leaf vacuum is more than capable of handling them in the best manner possible. But, along with that, commercial leaf vacuums offer a tremendous amount of power, and you are able to use this power in a manner that allows for any leaf vacuuming task to be accomplished in an easy and pleasant manner.
Finding The Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum
What Is A Reasonable Price For A Fantastic Commercial Leaf Vacuum?
You can find a wide variety of different commercial leaf vacuums, each one at a slightly different price. By going online, or visiting a store, you will see these commercial leaf vacuums and you will see the disparity between certain commercial leaf vacuums.
A simple and effective commercial leaf vacuum will cost around $50 to $90. The exact price depends on factors as varied and as vast as the brand, the power that the motor offers, the vacuuming and blowing speeds, the material that the commercial leaf vacuum; as well as various other factors that all play a part in determining how much a commercial leaf vacuum costs.
While most commercial leaf vacuums cost around $50 to $90, there are plenty of commercial leaf vacuums that cost anywhere from $100 to $200. As with the less-expensive commercial leaf vacuums, those prices are dependent on factors as varied and as vast as the brand, the motor’s power, vacuuming and blowing speeds; along with various others.
As a result of this variation, it’s a good choice to outline a budget before you begin the buying process. If you are looking for the best of the best, then you can spend as much as $200 and you will receive a truly excellent commercial leaf vacuum. But, if you aren’t looking for the best of the best but, rather, something that’s functional and well-designed, then $50 to $90 will be more than sufficient for that.
Related Post: Husqvarna vs. Craftsman Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers
What Is A Good Weight For A Commercial Leaf Vacuum?
The majority of commercial leaf vacuums that you can purchase weigh more than the non-commercial leaf vacuums that you can purchase. This, of course, makes sense, considering the fact that commercial leaf vacuums offer greater power than non-commercial leaf vacuums while also being designed for more intensive vacuuming tasks.
Regardless of that fact, though, there is a general weight that you will see in most commercial leaf vacuums. Most commercial leaf vacuums aren’t too heavy, but they certainly aren’t too light. Rather, they tend to sit around a weight of six-pounds to thirteen-pounds, depending on the vacuum and the unique features that it offers.
For the easiest and most effective vacuuming process, finding a commercial leaf vacuum that weighs around five-to-ten-pounds is the ideal choice. By weighing five-to-ten-pounds, you will be able to easily pick up and hold the commercial leaf vacuum – often with just one hand – which allows you to easily perform the vacuuming task at hand.
FOR YOUR SAFETY. If you have difficulty holding objects for a long period of time, try to find a commercial leaf vacuum that comes with a strap. By wearing the strap, you will be a lot more comfortable and your hands and shoulders won’t tire as quickly.
If you are looking for something that’s a little more powerful, and don’t mind greater heft, then you may end up purchasing a commercial leaf vacuum that weighs over ten-pounds – perhaps, ten-to-thirteen-pounds. There are plenty of commercial leaf vacuums that weigh this much, and they aren’t too difficult to use, but they can be a little more cumbersome and this can make for a more tedious vacuuming process.
For the easiest vacuuming process, go with a commercial leaf vacuum that weighs five-to-ten-pounds. If you want more power and don’t mind greater heft, ten-to-thirteen-pounds will be fine.
What Is The Right Speed To Look For In A Commercial Leaf Vacuum?
Every commercial leaf vacuum is a little different, when it comes to the speeds that they offer. You can easily find commercial leaf vacuums that offer vacuuming speeds of 200 CFM – Cubic-Feet-Per-Minute – and commercial leaf vacuums that offer vacuuming speeds of 450 CFM. It all depends on the commercial leaf vacuum and the mechanisms that it uses.
For most people, a vacuuming speed of 300 CFM will be more than sufficient for nearly every leaf vacuuming task. It may not sound like a great vacuuming speed, but it is, and this speed can be used to thoroughly vacuum a wide variety of different spaces and areas.
A blowing speed of around 250 CFM will be more than sufficient for most people, as well. That is a good speed for blowing away the leaves that you’ve vacuumed up and clearing out large amounts of leaves.
Of course, if you are in need of something that offers greater power and greater efficiency, then those speeds might not cut it. If that is the case, then finding a commercial leaf vacuum that offers a vacuuming speed of 400 CFM and a blowing speed of 350 CFM will be a better choice, and will allow for greater efficiency.
The Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum: Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use A Commercial Leaf Vacuum To Remove Water And Other Liquids?
The general answer to this is “No”. A commercial leaf vacuum is meant to remove dry material – leaves, for example – and it is not meant to remove wet material. If you try to use it to vacuum up wet material, it’s likely that the internal components will get damaged.
With that being said, though, there are some commercial leaf vacuums that have liquid removal attachments. There aren’t many that offer these, but some do. Even if they do, though, they are only meant to remove small amounts of liquid.
Is A Gas Commercial Leaf Vacuum Or Electric Commercial Leaf Vacuum A Better Choice?
The answer to this question is dependent on your needs. If you want to use a commercial leaf vacuum that is environmentally friendly and more easy to charge and use, then an electric commercial leaf vacuum is the best choice. If you want something that is a bit more affordable and a bit more powerful, a gas commercial leaf vacuum will be a very good choice for you.
CAUTION. A gas commercial leaf vacuum may offer greater power and affordability, but they are also slightly dangerous to use. Make sure that you are pouring the gas into the leaf vacuum properly, and that it’s away from any flames or fire hazards.
A commercial leaf vacuum is a wonderful tool for removing leaves. By reading through this guide, and considering the information we’ve outlined for you, you won’t have any problems finding the commercial leaf vacuum that is right for you and your vacuuming needs!
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Last update on 2023-02-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API