It’s not unusual for a bathroom to be dirty, and it’s certainly not unusual for a bathroom floor to be covered in stains.
Unfortunately, it’s also not unusual for those stains to be difficult to remove, especially with a traditional mop. Sometimes, a regular mop just doesn’t cut it, and you need to find something else. Something that gives you more power and efficiency, in comparison to a regular mop.
That’s where steam cleaners come in. Steam cleaners are devices that use the power of steam-heated water – to clean your floors. By using steam, instead of unheated water, the dirt, gunk, grime, and stains can be loosened, and this makes it significantly easier for you to clean those floors.
Steam Cleaner | Bestsellers
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
In this guide, you’re going to learn about the best bathroom steam cleaners. Each one of these steam cleaners is a little different, but they’re all great! And when you’re done learning about them, you’re going to learn what you need to look for, when searching for the best bathroom steam cleaner for your needs.
- What Are The Best Bathroom Steam Cleaners?
- 8) Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner Multipurpose
- 7) Bissell Steam Mop Select
- 6) Shark Steam Pocket Mop
- 5) Bissell Powerfresh Deluxe Steam Mop
- 4) BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop
- 3) LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop
- 2) PurSteam ThermaPro Steam Mop Cleaner
- 1) LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Floor Steamer
- What Should You Think About And Consider?
What Are The Best Bathroom Steam Cleaners?
8) Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner Multipurpose
- STEAM CLEAN. DEGREASE. DEODORIZE. ANY SURFACE. BETTER.
- POWERFUL STEAM CLEANER: up to 275°F/135°C. Best multi purpose steamer for home, cars and more.
- HEAVY-DUTY & LARGE CAPACITY: Up to 50 minutes of cleaning time per fill up.
7) Bissell Steam Mop Select
The Bissell Steam Mop Select is a very basic steam cleaner. It doesn’t have any particularly unique features, but it does its job at being a good steam mop that you can use to clean your bathroom floors.
On the bottom of this steam cleaner, there is a space where a mopping pad will go. Bissell provides a soft microfiber mop pad, and a mop pad with scrubbing strips. These are both great, and makes it easy to remove all kinds of nasty stuff.
To use this steam cleaner, just remove the 17-ounce water tank, fill it up with water, and then turn on the steam cleaner. Once it’s heated up, then you can begin to clean!
6) Shark Steam Pocket Mop
The Shark Steam Pocket Mop is small. It’s small, and very easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces. And, the design is simple, but comfortable. If you are looking for comfortability, then the Shark Steam Pocket Mop isn’t a bad choice.
When it comes to the steam cleaning performance, this steam cleaner delivers. There are two microfiber pads that come with this steam cleaner, and they’re great at removing most things. Due to these microfiber pads, and the steam power, you can use this steam cleaner to remove gunk, grime, and stains from your floors. But, thick stains can be a little difficult to remove. Everything else is really easy to remove with this steam cleaner.
- Clean and sanitize with both sides
- Steam on demand. Your steam mop should be ready to use in 30 seconds. Pumping the handle 5-10 times will help...
- 99.9% sanitization
5) Bissell Powerfresh Deluxe Steam Mop
In terms of overall cleaning power, the Bissell Powerfresh Deluxe Steam Mop doesn’t offer anything particularly novel. But, what it does offer are a couple of really unique features.
On this steam cleaner, there is a spot boost brush. This brush is great, because it provides you with some extra cleaning power that makes it a lot easier for you to remove thick stains, and gunk that has been on your floor for a while.
Along with that, you can use Scent Discs, while cleaning. Scent Discs are these lovely discs that melt into the water, and release a nice scent. These make your bathroom floors smell great!
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell pet foundation and its mission to...
- Sanitize your hard floors to eliminate 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals;...
- Powerfresh deluxe steam mop has an on board spot boost brush to remove tough, sticky messes
4) BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop
The BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop comes with two types of mopping pads. Soft touch pads, which are used for nice, gentle cleaning on floors that aren’t too dirty. And, there are scrub pads, which are for particularly dirty floors with lots of thick stains.
When you are moving this steam cleaner around, you can press a button and spray cleaning solution on the floor. You don’t need to use cleaning solution, but having the option does make certain floor cleaning tasks a lot easier. And, BISSELL does provide two small bottles of cleaning solution.
This isn’t a large steam cleaner, and it’s very thin, making it easy to use in smaller bathrooms. Plus, it has a swivel steering feature, making it easier to move around.
- Powered hard floor mop scrubs your floors so you don't have to
- Safe for cleaning sealed, hard surface floors; 28 ounce clean water tank capacity. Power rating : 0.9 ampere
- Includes soft touch pads for gentle cleaning on hardwood floors and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes
3) LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop
Right away, you’ll notice that the LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop is square-shaped. This is an interesting design choice, but it also makes using the steam cleaner a bit easier, because this square-shape isn’t very large, and it’s very easy to swivel it.
Underneath the square-shaped mop, there is a water tank. Filling up this water tank, and then plugging in the steam cleaner, is all you need to do. But, when you’re moving this steam cleaner around, it detects how fast you’re moving it, and releases the amount of steam that you need, for a nice, swift cleaning. That way, the cleaning process is quick, and you’re using the exact amount of steam that you need to.
- Unique square steam mop easily swivel steering and maneuver around corners & edges for a quick clean
- Large bottom tank for better steam penetration and higher steaming temperature, fits for all hard floors...
- Steam is released at the touch of a button, which is easy to operate. It takes about 20 seconds to use it for...
2) PurSteam ThermaPro Steam Mop Cleaner
The ThermaPro Steam Mop Cleaner is not like most steam cleaners. Using this steam cleaner, you can clean anything. Anything at all. And that’s what makes the ThermaPro Steam Mop Cleaner so great!
Using this steam cleaner, you can clean the floors in your bathroom, the sink, the bathtub, the carpet, the mirror; anything. And, this is accomplished using the main steam cleaner, which is just like any other steam cleaner, as well as the handheld steam cleaner feature, and the steam cleaning hose. Each one of these features gives you lots of flexibility, making it easy to clean any area within your home, and not just your bathroom.
- Cleans Literally Everything! Nobody likes cleaning! But with the help of our 10-in-1 Steam Mop you can clean...
- Child & Pet Safe - Provides 99.99% Sanitation With No Harsh Chemicals! Super-heated steam is ready in 30...
- Light And Maneuverable. 3 Adjustable modes help you cater the mop's steam level to your specific needs. That's...
1) LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Floor Steamer
Using the LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Floor Steamer, you can steam clean a wide variety of different surfaces. Surfaces such as hardwood, laminate, marble, linoleum, ceramic, and carpeted floors. This is accomplished with a simple and easy-to-use design, as well as a great deal of steam power.
Where this steam cleaner succeeds is providing an easy and versatile steam cleaning experience. This isn’t just because it can clean any surface, but also because it has a really clear and concise design. There’s nothing complicated or difficult about using it, and this makes steam cleaning much easier.
- Super lightweight design (3. 5 pounds without water) to ensure an easy and pleasant experience without...
- Compelling 1150W high temperature steamer, provide the powerful natural steam within 20s, easy to remove...
- Wider mopping face,wiht flexible mop head, This allows faster cleaning and yet able to reach tight areas,...
What Should You Think About And Consider?
How Big Is Your Bathroom?
It’s important to consider the size of your bathroom, because if you have a steam cleaner that is too large, it’s going to make the steam cleaning process a lot more difficult. But, if you have a big bathroom, and a small steam cleaner, it might take a lot longer for you to clean your bathroom.
What Surfaces Will You Be Cleaning?
Naturally, you’ll be cleaning the floors in your bathroom. But, what are those floors made out of? Some steam cleaners are great at cleaning hardwood floors, for example. And some steam cleaners aren’t very good at it. That’s why it’s important that you are familiar with what your bathroom floor is made out of, beforehand.
However, you also need to think about the other surfaces that you will be cleaning. Not just in the bathroom, but in your home. If you have carpeted floors, you might want to steam clean those, so find a steam cleaner that can do that. Same goes for any other type of surface, as well, because a steam cleaner isn’t just for bathrooms, it’s for the entire home.
What Other Features Does The Steam Cleaner Give You?
Some steam cleaners can turn into a handheld steam cleaner. Some steam cleaners give you a steam cleaning hose that you can use on all kinds of other surfaces. Some steam cleaners give you window squeegees.
When you’re searching for a good steam cleaner, you should consider finding one that gives you at least one or two extra features. Specifically, extra features that make it easier to clean certain kinds of surfaces. While you may never actually need to use the steam cleaner to clean those surfaces, it’s always good to have the option, and it will make the steam cleaning process quite a bit easier if you do need to clean those surfaces.
How Much Does The Steam Cleaner Cost?
The cost of a steam cleaner is determined by a couple of key factors.
Brand is one of these factors, and you’ll find that the more well-known the brand is, the more expensive the steam cleaner.
The more features the steam cleaner costs, the more expensive it’s going to be.
If the steam cleaner heats the water to a high temperature, then it will probably be more expensive.
More often than not, though, you can purchase a great steam cleaner, with lots of good features for around $100 to $120. Usually less than that. If the steam cleaner you’re looking at costs a lot more than that, read the reviews and see what it is, exactly, that makes it better than the others.
Related Canister Steam Cleaner Articles
Best Canister Steam Cleaners
Best Steam Cleaners to Kill Viruses
Mcculloch vs. Dupray
McCulloch vs. Steamfast
McCulloch MC1270 vs MC1275 vs MC1375 vs MC1385
Is a Canister Steam Cleaner Worth the Money?
Upright vs Canister vs Handheld Steam Cleaners
Steam cleaners are excellent tools, and it’s easy to clean a bathroom with them. While a traditional mop is certainly decent, a steam cleaner is a lot more powerful, and makes the entire process of cleaning so much easier!
By reading this guide, and considering the different things you need to think about when searching for a good steam cleaner, you won’t have any issues finding a great one!
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Previously in Our Recommended List
TACKLIFE Steam Mop
Moving the TACKLIFE Steam Mop within a small bathroom is easy, thanks to the design of this steam cleaner.
While using this steam cleaner, you can rotate the mophead, and you can also turn it into a handheld steam cleaner. Both of these features give you a lot more flexibility, enabling you to clean all kinds of small and cramped spaces within your bathroom.
Of course, what makes this steam cleaner great is the performance. When you pour water into the tank, it takes 30 seconds to heat up, and from this 30 seconds of heating, you have 20 minutes of steam. This steam is quite hot, and it loosens up all kinds of gunk and grime, and almost effortlessly removes stains.
Last update on 2021-06-16 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API