Dehumidifiers are fantastic devices. This is especially true if you live in a climate with a great deal of humidity. It’s very easy for your home to become overly humid, and when there is an excessive amount of humidity, this makes living at home unpleasant for you.
When there is an excessive amount of humidity in a room/space, the air becomes damp and moist. It becomes more and more difficult to breathe comfortably, and the room begins to smell musky and kind of rotten. As this is going on, mold and mildew are being born, due to the presence of the excessive moisture, and this leads to yet another series of problems.
- Our Recommended 30 Pint Dehumidifiers in 2021
- 10) Rinkmo 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 9) Merax 30 Pint Compact Dehumidifier
- 8) COLZER 30 Pints Dehumidifier
- 7) Whirlpool WHAD301CW Pint Dehumidifier
- 6) BLACK+DECKER BDT30WTB 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 5) Honeywell TP50WK 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 4) Vacplus VA-D1903 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 3) Inofia 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 2) Danby DDR030BJWDB 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 1) Ivation 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier
- What Do I Need To Look For And Consider When Searching For The Best 30 Pint Dehumidifier?
- How Big Is The Dehumidifier?
- How Much Moisture Can The Moisture Tank Store?
- The Functionality It Offers
Our Recommended 30 Pint Dehumidifiers in 2021
10) Rinkmo 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- ✔️【30 Pint Room Dehumidifier】 Rinkmo dehumidifier removes up to 30 pints (4 gallons) from the air per...
- ✔️【Stylish Modern Design】The design of this suitcase shell is different from other styles on the...
- ✔️【Quite Easy Operation】 Our dehumidifier is so simple to use. Press Setting to adjust to your set...
9) Merax 30 Pint Compact Dehumidifier
- 3,000 Sq. Ft Medium & Large Room Dehumidifier - Featuring a seamless contemporary design, Merax dehumidifier...
- 1 Button Design & 3 Optional Modes – Easy-to-use one button design to switch between Auto Mode, Dry Clothes...
- The Quietest Operation ≤ 36dB – Complete with a powerful inner compressor, this dehumidifier effectively...
8) COLZER 30 Pints Dehumidifier
- 💧「30 Pints Dehumidifier」Removing up to 30 pints moisture from the air per day, Colzer dehumidifier...
- 💧「Unique Laundry-Dry Mode」Besides the conventional DEHUMIDIFY Mode, this ETL listed home dehumidifier...
- 💧「Advanced Control Panel」The advanced LED digital control panel allows you to set an exact humidity...
7) Whirlpool WHAD301CW Pint Dehumidifier
- Portable dehumidifier removes up to 30 pints of moisture per day in a room up to 400 sq. ft.
- 4.9-ft. power cord with three-prong plug uses 115V electrical outlet
- Preprogrammed humidity levels for bedroom, living room and basement
6) BLACK+DECKER BDT30WTB 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- THE IDEAL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR HOME BASEMENTS, BATHROOMS & CLOSETS – The 8 pint water tank removes up to 30...
- EASY TO USE WITH DRAIN HOSE OR BUCKET – Adjust to your ideal moisture setting (from 35-80% relative...
- EFFECTIVE FOR MOISTURE, MOLD & MILDEW REDUCTION – Our home dehumidifier keeps your air clean by preventing...
5) Honeywell TP50WK 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- Energy Star qualified dehumidifier removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers
- Removes up to 30 pints of moisture (50 pint 2012 DOE standard) from the air every 24 hours in a room up to...
- Controls humidity for a more comfortable home environment
4) Vacplus VA-D1903 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 【Professional & Efficient Dehumidification】- Compared with the other mini dehumidifier, Vacplus...
- 【Auto Shutoff & 2 Drainage Modes】- Vacplus Dehumidifier for basements can automatically shut off, and the...
- 【Convenient & Easy to Use】- Vacplus bathroom dehumidifier provides you with timing Shutdown/Start-up...
3) Inofia 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 1500 SQ FT Dehumidifier: With removal capacity of up to 30 pints of water per day, this energy-efficient...
- Easy-to-Use: With a humidistat, this smart dehumidifier will AUTO-STOP when set humidity level has been met...
- User-friendly Drainage: This small dehumidifier will auto shut off when its 4-Pint (0.5 Gal.) water reservoir...
2) Danby DDR030BJWDB 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 30 Pint (14.2 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2500 sq. ft.
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify - Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
1) Ivation 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier
- This Compressor Dehumidifier Keeps Spaces Up to 1,500 Sq. Ft. Cool & Comfortable by Removing 22 Pints of...
- Built-In Humidity Sensor - The LCD accurately displays the current humidity level in the room, enabling you to...
- Low Maintenance & Easy Operation; Simply Plug-In, Select Settings & Empty 1.3 Gallon Reservoir
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What a dehumidifier does is it takes the excessive amount of humidity in that room, and it puts it through a small machine that converts that humidity into the water, which helps to get rid of the excessive humidity in the space that you are in. This water then flows into a tank.
In this buying guide, we’re going to look at the main attributes and features that comprise the best 30-pint dehumidifiers. Using this information, you will be able to find the best thirty-pint dehumidifier for yourself. A dehumidifier that will fulfill your needs, and make things easy for yourself, while also preventing the growth of things like mold and mildew.
What Do I Need To Look For And Consider When Searching For The Best 30 Pint Dehumidifier?
How Big Is The Dehumidifier?
Dehumidifiers come in a wide range of shapes and sizes. Although, for the most part, they’re shaped like squares or rectangles. But, in terms of size, you will find a wide range of different sizes. From really big dehumidifiers, to really small dehumidifiers. And the same goes for 30-pint dehumidifiers, obviously.
When searching for the best 30-pint dehumidifier, you’re going to need to consider the space that you intend to use the dehumidifier in. And, you’re going to need to consider the size of the dehumidifier that is ideal for the space you will be using it in.
Is it a big space? Is it a small space? What kind of space is it?
Once you know that, you then need to consider whether or not you intend to pick up the dehumidifier and to move it around to other spaces in your home. If you do intend to do that, then it’s important that you find a dehumidifier that has a good handle and other features that enable you to move it around with ease. Size is a consideration since if the dehumidifier is really big, it will be more difficult to move it around.
How Much Moisture Can The Moisture Tank Store?
Every 30-pint dehumidifier is able to remove thirty pints of water in a single 24 hour period. But, that doesn’t necessarily mean that every dehumidifier is going to have an adequate moisture tank.
The moisture tank is the tank that the water goes into after the dehumidification process has finished. Depending on the dehumidifier, you might notice a great deal of variance when it comes to the size and capacity of the moisture tank.
Some dehumidifiers have really big moisture tanks, and this ensures that you won’t have to get up to empty the moisture tank constantly. Whereas other dehumidifiers have much smaller moisture tanks.
If you have a smaller moisture tank, the size of the dehumidifier is smaller, so it might be easier for you to move it around. But, you are going to have to get up and empty the moisture tank on a relatively frequent basis, and this can quickly become both annoying, and simply inconvenient, since you will have to turn off the dehumidifier every time you empty it, and then you’ll need to turn it on again.
Make sure you know just how much mobility you need, and just how much you will mind, or won’t mind, emptying out a moisture tank on a frequent basis. Also, be sure to know how long you will be running the dehumidifier for, on a regular basis.
When buying a 30-pint dehumidifier, try to buy one that has a moisture tank that is at least 8 pints, but 12 is more ideal.
Or, if you have a drainage system that you want to use, make sure it supports that drainage system so that you don’t have to empty the moisture tank manually.
The Functionality It Offers
Now, “functionality” is a little tricky to define. But, essentially, functionality refers to the range of features that you have access to, with the dehumidifier, and how those features are integrated and executed, within the dehumidifier.
When you buy a dehumidifier, you should buy one that gives you access to basic features that enable you to change the intensity of the dehumidification process. You should be able to choose just how much moisture you want in your air, and there should be sensors, of some kind, that give you access to this information.
Along with that, you should have access to features such as a “Timer” that lets you choose when the dehumidifier needs to run, and when it needs to be off. Another great feature that every dehumidifier should have is automatically turning off the dehumidifier when the moisture tank is full.
Ultimately, purchasing a dehumidifier isn’t really that difficult of a process. In fact, it’s actually quite easy. The above factors are really the only factors you need to keep in mind when searching for a good dehumidifier. They directly affect the overall dehumidification experience that you will have, and if one of them isn’t aligned with your preferences, the dehumidifier won’t be as useful for you.
When searching for the best 30-pint dehumidifier, make sure to keep all of the factors in mind. By doing this, you ensure that you purchase the best dehumidifier that you can buy!
Our Recommended Dehumidifiers
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions, please add them below in the comment section. Similarly, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
Last update on 2021-05-07 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API